Author Topic: Rj have you seen this thread  (Read 8807 times)

Offline tconley

• Conley Family Christmas
Rj have you seen this thread
« on: September 11, 2008, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Pinky, are you pondering what I am pondering?

I think so, Brain, but this time, you put the trousers on the chimp.

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Re: Rj have you seen this thread
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, »
Yes, not very exciting to me.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline vairmoose

• Patron Member
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, »
Currently there are two related threads over in DIYC that have tweaked my interest ..  one on the LED PCB and the second that just may make it possible for me to run a LEDTrik type panel  without overloading my puter  -  the  TRIK C  (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). 

Larry
3 today (standing at light switch, holding two lighters)
Going live in 2012

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, »
Currently there are two related threads over in DIYC that have tweaked my interest ..  one on the LED PCB and the second that just may make it possible for me to run a LEDTrik type panel  without overloading my puter  -  the  TRIK C  (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). 

Larry

Yeah but I'll just wait until the master of LEDTriks brings out the new version either the next year or the following year. In RJ we Trust LOL

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline egenoup

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2010, »
Check out this LED matrix display....  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  I personally know the person that designed the pong game that uses the display.  I used his display driver and adapted it to display my Xmas messages.  I also designed a custom board for the propeller controller.  I am in the process of changing the code to allow the controller to act as a d-light/lor protocol controller.  It would have its own unit ID and change the preprogrammed message depending on the channels and intensities.  If I could work with Aurora or LSP developers, I would like an interface that would allow me to send text to be displayed directly to the controller.  I also would like to make short animation sequences that play on queue.  Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks,
Charles S.

Offline JimWright

• Patron Member
  • Jim and his sidekick Tiger
    • Wright's Lights
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2011, »
I built 2 LED Tricks panels two years ago. I love it. Since then I have dreamed of an RGB version, but do not have the design knowledge required to design it myself. I would like to see a renewed interest in these RBG matrix panels. If I can help anyone, please let me know.
Jim Wright