Author Topic: 22uf 16v 20% Cap  (Read 1380 times)

Offline TheBanker

22uf 16v 20% Cap
« on: March 20, 2011, »
Is this part on backorder for anyone else??  They are giving me an August date.  Is there a replacement or anything?
Will

Offline LondoB5

Re: 22uf 16v 20% Cap
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, »
If I remember correctly (don't quote me on this), Radio Shack stocks this cap in many of their stores.

Offline chrisatpsu

• ahhh, yes... my new blink-i-nator 3000!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Newark, 5680 in stock
To rule the entire tri-state area!  What's that? Perry the Platypus!!!

Offline TheBanker

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2011, »
From my knowledge any of these 22uf 16v 20% Caps will work as long as they meet those specs?  It seems Mouser would just replace it with a compatable one......no biggie, I'll order that one from newark.
Will

Offline chrisatpsu

• ahhh, yes... my new blink-i-nator 3000!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2011, »
if you were ordering from Mouser, you might be able to find another part from another manufacturer with same specs, but you really, really, really, really, really,  have to look at all the specs to make sure it was compatible.  When i order, i sometimes can find some parts less expensive from one place, or another, so i try to divide it up between the two. if you're buying parts for one item (like 1 dongle) you might pay more (shipping)  but if buying for multiple things, it sometimes works out.

i'm always paranoid with finding replacement capacitors, b/c you think you got everything to match, then look at the distance between the leads and they don't match, which means it wont fit on the board.
To rule the entire tri-state area!  What's that? Perry the Platypus!!!