Author Topic: Next aether Coop  (Read 2407 times)

Offline BigVettePimp

Next aether Coop
« on: March 22, 2011, »
Looking forward to the next aether coop. With RJ and family doing so much already, <res. <res.< is there any experienced DIYer out there willing to do one? Also , is there enough people interested to make it a good one?

Offline trekster

• A Lynx Express Device........ Fascinating! ;
    • My 2010 Videos
Re: Next aether Coop
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

As you can see it took 2nd place in the pole from a few weeks back.  Were you stepping up to bat?

Ron
My 2010 Videos

Offline BigVettePimp

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, »
Haven't heard from anyone yet. I have sequenced a 4th of July, Halloween and Christmas show that make heavy use of Aethers.  <pop..

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2011, »
Do not be afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of great light which will be for all the members; for today in the city of Avon Park there has been born for you a light, which is the Aether 2. This will be a sign for you: you will find parts wrapped in paper and lying in a box.  And suddenly there appeared with the coop leader a multitude of the members praising RJ and saying,

“AWESOME, can't wait to get one”

When the leader had gone away from them, the members began saying to one another, “Let us look for this coop, and see this thing that has happened which the leader has made known to us.”

Translation - I spoke with RJ about being a coop leader and volunteered to run the next Aether coop.  Once RJ has it ready to go, I'll touch base with him and get a coop started for the new Aether 2.  Stay tuned...

-Keith

Offline loveroflife96

• Coop Manager
  • Brandon Christmas 2010
    • My Christmas Display Website
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2011, »
Hilarious!  Love the satyr!  Can't wait for the Co-Op.  I have some Rainbow floods, but think that the Aether will be much brighter and will give me more of what I'm wanting without multiple units.  Thanks for doing this for us all in advance!

Offline trekster

• A Lynx Express Device........ Fascinating! ;
    • My 2010 Videos
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2011, »
Pastor lonewolf41,  I am glad to hear the good news. 

Thank You!

Ron
My 2010 Videos