Author Topic: Cat 5e cable  (Read 1008 times)

Offline mnarel

Cat 5e cable
« on: March 22, 2011, »
I was out recently looking for Cat5e for my new smart string rig and was able to buy out a  store that was going out of business.  I have taken what I need and am offering up the rest at the price I paid for it  (plus whatever the shipping and pay pal costs would be) if anyone wants some.

All of these cables are new, unused, and are Belkin name brand...not generic Chinese.   (I couldn't pass it up!)    If there is enough interest I've already talked to the manager about buying out the other two branch locations as well, but for now I'm just offloading what I don't need from the one store.

Here are the quantities and sizes:

Qty 48  of - 50' Belkin Cat5e - black cable - 2 strain relief connectors - $7.49 ea
Qty 30 of - 25' Belkin Cat5e - grey cable - 2 strain relief connectors - $4.79 ea
Qty 28 of - 14' Belkin Cat 5e - black cable - 2 strain relief connectors - $2.39 ea
Qty 55 of - 7' Belkin Cat 5e - black cable - 2 strain relief connectors - $1.99 ea
Qty 58 of 3' Belkin Cat 5e - black cable - 2 strain relief connectors - $1.45 ea

Just post here or PM me if you want any of this and I'll let you know what it'll cost to ship it to you.

Happy sequencing

Offline mokeefe

Re: Cat 5e cable
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, »
Not to throw a wet blanket on this, but Monoprice.com sells each of those cables for a lot less.

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
Re: Cat 5e cable
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, »
Are these stranded ?
Scott - Castle Rock, Colorado   [ 2 homes, 100% RGB in 2016; since 2008; over 32k channels of E1.31 ]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login