Author Topic: Payment for the Smart String Lights to Ray  (Read 7168 times)

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Payment for the Smart String Lights to Ray
« on: March 28, 2011, »
Do not pay Ray until your orders are correct. Those that have found they are short nodes on strings should contact him with what is short and ask he send them to you. Do not clear you payment on AliExpress until you have them in your hands. Once you pay him you have no leverage or ablity to dispute the issue with AliExpress.

If he asks you to pay before you get it, tell him NO! that you will release the payment as soon as you have what you ordered. If he does not want to send it to you then let him know you will dispute it with Aliexpress.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Re: Payment for the Smart String Lights to Ray
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, »
If you have a shortage on your nodes make sure to get with him and get it taken care of as soon as you get them and count. Check you payment clock in your order and do not let it run out or he gets paid. If you do not get your stuff before it runs out file a dispute with Aliexpress. Some of you have "fake" tracking numbers do not let the clock run out. If you have not received your stuff or it is not complete talk with him and let him know you will be filing a dispute if it is not in your hands before the clock runs out. When you get to the last day file a dispute if you have to.

I have not had to and the few I was missing has been shipped but I do not want any of my members to not get taken care of.  I have spoken with him and I believe we kind of overloaded them with orders more than they normally handle. Until some of us release payment they are tight on money as he has a lot out in orders that are not paid yet so he needs to get you taken care of so he can get funds coming back in to pay for more product to fill orders.

RJ
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, by RJ »
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying