Author Topic: Difference in colors between Pixel device types....  (Read 1309 times)

Offline tng5737

I have noticed a difference in color response between my flex string and the rectangles.  I am not directly controlling the levels so I don't know which values are being sent.  I ran a comparison on the items I have available and the results are sort good news/bad news kind of deal:  The bad news is that each type of pixel item is internally wired differently.  The good news is that in the limited quantities of each type I have available - the results are consistent.  Here are the results:
Code   Rect   128 Str   Squares   Flex Strings
A8      GN     BL           RD           BL
A9      RD     GN           BL           RD
B0      BL      RD           GN          GN
B4      WH    WH          WH           WH
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, by tng5737 »

Offline rm357

Re: Difference in colors between Pixel device types....
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, »
Need to PM this to RJ to make sure he sees it. I saw a post that indicated that the ssc firmware had options for two of these. He may be able to add the others (knowing RJ, he may already have it covered...).

RM
Robert
Warner Robins, Georgia, USA

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Re: Difference in colors between Pixel device types....
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, »
It's like prego "It's in there"

The SSC takes care of this for you on all the different types of SS lights just seqence using the normal Red,Green,Blue.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
so this we be a reason to not mix module types (on the same ssc) ... I just noticed that my SS squares and SS rectangles did different colors when run together off the same tm1804 controller.    So I better stay with one or the other per string.   It's cool that the order can be set using the ssc firmware software. 
Scott - Castle Rock, Colorado   [ 2 homes, 100% RGB in 2016; since 2008; over 32k channels of E1.31 ]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login