Author Topic: aeon  (Read 2300 times)

Offline lineman

• Coop Manager
aeon
« on: April 05, 2011, »
Here are some Pics of my first aeon and it all works Except I must of gotten a bad green led one is not working oh well I will have to fix it later when I make a order to mouser anyhoo thanks for doing the coop and I love this clock
Jeff

Offline CB

Re: aeon
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, »
Very nice.  To be honest I had more fun building my first clock then I did the LEs.  Perhaps it was all the LEDs, the instant gratification or the year round use.  The one in my office starts conversations like nothing I have ever seen.

Offline LondoB5

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, »
Where did you get the pie-plate thingy to put it in? Or is that from another clock?

Offline gforman

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, »
Here are some Pics of my first aeon and it all works Except I must of gotten a bad green led one is not working oh well I will have to fix it later when I make a order to mouser anyhoo thanks for doing the coop and I love this clock

good job, Lineman try reversing the LED, I had one I thought was out, just to find out I had put it in backwards <fp.

Glen
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work"
  Thomas Edison

Offline lineman

• Coop Manager
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2011, »
Where did you get the pie-plate thingy to put it in? Or is that from another clock?

It is from big lots one of those cheap battery operated one. I removed the guts and plastic front, and put spacers under the clock and wala it lives. lol
Jeff