Author Topic: 2011 Washington (Pacific Northwest) Mini - May 14, 2011 Olympia, WA  (Read 1353 times)

Offline D56VillageNut

• Patron Member
    • Thompson Snow Village
This may have already been posted.  I know that there are a number of DLA members in the Pacific Northwest so I wanted to put this out as it's only a few weeks away. 

The 2011 Washington Mini PLUS
Saturday May 14th at Bill & Nancy Foley's
4842 Thompson Lane SE, Olympia, WA 98513

Here's a link with more information  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I know that some fellow DLA members will be there and two of them, zman and wirekat, organize and head it up. 

Alan T

Offline Freebird

• Coop Manager
Wifey and I plan on being there!!!

Freebird
One day I will fly out of the fog and all of this will be seen clearly!

Offline rdebolt

• Patron Member
    • Christmas in Boise
I am really bummed that I cannot make it this year! Last year was a blast! I will try again next year! I hope that everyone has a great time.

Roger

Offline cubbieco

Any chance anybody is going to post some notes and/or videos?  That sounds like some interesting stuff but I don't know of anything like that going on near me.

Offline sirloinofbeef001

• Reach for the stars
I was hoping someone would do something like that where I live too. Maybe chrisatpsu? HMMM....
Its the most wonderful time of the year.

Offline D56VillageNut

• Patron Member
    • Thompson Snow Village
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Any chance anybody is going to post some notes and/or videos?  That sounds like some interesting stuff but I don't know of anything like that going on near me.

I will see what we get for presentations, etc. this weekend and post links if I can.  

To find an event, look on the Planet Christmas Forums in the section for Christmas Groups by State/Country.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That's a good source of information on gatherings of like minded Christmas Enthusiasts.

Alan T
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, by D56VillageNut »

Offline chrisatpsu

• ahhh, yes... my new blink-i-nator 3000!!!
Hey, i've only been in this since November of last year.
To rule the entire tri-state area!  What's that? Perry the Platypus!!!

Offline Rbar

Great day of RGB there.
Thanks!
Richard

Offline Freebird

• Coop Manager
What an awesome gathering.  Don't think we will ever miss another if we can help it.  Zman, KyleC, D56villagenut, Wirekat, and many others put on a great event with the kindness of Bill and Nancy allowing it in their home.  My head is still spinning with all the information I tried to soak up.  The vendors that sponsored this event will surley get some bussiness from me in the future.

Freebird
One day I will fly out of the fog and all of this will be seen clearly!