Author Topic: Programming PIC chip with the MCU Universal ZIF socket  (Read 6270 times)

Offline sleonhardt

Thank You RM
   I did not know about the new dongle when I started this (sorry). I was suggesting that the way it is done on the (new) Express also be done on the dongle. Now it appears that RJ has it in the plans in the new dongle (I do not know). If it is in it, future buyers could save some money and not have to buy the adapter because you could do it on the dongle board.

I know that I am new to this electronic equipment but I think that there will be more like me (with no knowledge and equipment) in the future. Or maybe there already is.

Also I would like to thank RJ for everything that he and everyone does with Lynx. I think it is a great product with new features and future. That is why I bought the Lynx equipment.
P.S. I also like the spell check!

Scott

Offline chrisatpsu

• ahhh, yes... my new blink-i-nator 3000!!!
we all had to learn some of this stuff somewhere. I, myself started in January so it's a learning curve for all of us. don't be afraid to ask questions.
To rule the entire tri-state area!  What's that? Perry the Platypus!!!

Offline rm357

The ether-dongle is one of the newest creations "revealed" from the RJ Development Labs... It's still in beta testing, but I'm hoping for a coop before Christmas. There are also rumors of other things floating around the site...

<pop..
Robert
Warner Robins, Georgia, USA

Offline chrisatpsu

• ahhh, yes... my new blink-i-nator 3000!!!
 <np..

I finally found a use for that one!   lol
To rule the entire tri-state area!  What's that? Perry the Platypus!!!