Author Topic: Enhanced USB PIC Programmer Microchip PICkit PICkit2  (Read 2824 times)

Offline Dholley

Hi Guys,

Good evening. Can anyone tell me if they have ever used or know anything about the
Enhanced USB PIC Programmer Microchip PICkit PICkit2.

Will it work to program the DMX Dongle? I read about the Pickit 3 but this one is a little more affordable if it will do the job. I have  never done this before so your comments and any words of wisdom are greatly appreciated.

The link to item is below.

Thank you!

Danny

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Get a pickit 3 the newer stuff will all require it.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline chrisatpsu

• ahhh, yes... my new blink-i-nator 3000!!!
I was looking into some clones at first, but then decided to go with the real thing. It's enough to maybe need help on building a board, but if the programmer's not working well, then who can help you?  it really is worth the money to get the real, actual pickit3.
To rule the entire tri-state area!  What's that? Perry the Platypus!!!

Offline bisquit476

• Patron Member
As you will need the adapter for the Dongle PIC, you can buy it in kit form, this guy gets my vote, fast shipping, excellent service.

Offline jeffcoast

As you will need the adapter for the Dongle PIC, you can buy it in kit form, this guy gets my vote, fast shipping, excellent service.

I got mine from that guy too, and it shipped really fast, and the price looked right, considering the pickit3 on other sites was like over $70, and this includes an adapter too.
Jeff Cook
Orlando, FL

Offline Dholley

Done!

Thanks to all!

Danny