Author Topic: Restarting the sequencer  (Read 9146 times)

Offline loveroflife96

• Coop Manager
  • Brandon Christmas 2010
    • My Christmas Display Website
Re: Restarting the sequencer
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2012, »
That sounds amazing...with the additions of all the channels, sequencing will be the draw back for many people this year.  I know that just getting elements in single colors to do things was difficult, I can only imagine the complexity that will be had when everyone starts/continues to upgrade to RGB.  This would be a great way to create a "base" and then work from there to tweak it!  Looking forward to hearing about your progress!

Duane

Offline mkozik1

• Monroe, GA 30655
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2012, »
CSF - Sorry to hear about your Grandfather
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, by csf »
- Mark

Offline csf

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
CSF - Sorry to hear about your Grandfather

Thank you. BTW sorry for the edit hit the wrong button.. I did not change any thing.

Offline LightUpMA

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not sure if you guys saw my post a few months ago my realtime lighting project. Basically its a program that creates a show on the fly to any music you play in the program, or through your computers microphone.

One idea I had was to add an export utility to the program where it can save a show created on the fly to a file, so that you can edit and play it in a traditional sequencer.

I fell it's to early in the year to commit to anything yet, but I would really like to develop this into something usable this year...  I already put quite a bit of work into it...

Csf,

I can't wait ... thank you for all your hard work already!  I will be eagerly awaiting the results.

-Wayne
 8)

Offline rimist

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2012, »
I'm sorry about your grandfather as well. I usually read all the posts outside of new members, and many of those too, however, December was extremely hectic. I look forward to trying out your application when it becomes available.

-Rimist (via Tapatalk)
- Rimist