Author Topic: 2 cases Snowfall Lights - SOLD  (Read 939 times)

Offline meman

2 cases Snowfall Lights - SOLD
« on: May 30, 2011, »
I got 4 cases of these snowfall lights drop shipped form China last year. They worked out good for my display, but I can't hang em all in my little yard....so I'm selling two cases of 10 tubes each.

Lots of potential for different uses; they are awesome attention getters and even cool for wedding backgrounds, etc. The only issue I had with them is the spacing between tubes...kinda short for yard/roof placement, so I wound up making my own custom cords. But they work great right out of the box for trees, wall drops, fence lines , backgrounds, etc.

When you first power them up, they all drop in unison. After warming up a while, the drops will go random if that is the effect you need.  

Heres a video review I did:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here a video of them in action on my roof last season.

No markup, just need them to go to a good home; $110 a case + whatever it costs to ship them to you.  PM me if interested.

Mike E.  
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, by meman »

Offline Gary

• Diamond Crescent
Re: 2 cases Snowfall Lights 4 sale
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, »
That is a cool show. But sorry, I'm not asking about the snowfall lights... rather, what is the brand/model of the laser device you set up? And smoke machine?

Also,  don't you have to worry about the laser zapping peoples' eyes out?

Offline Maniac

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, »
PM sent about the snowfall lights.

Offline meman

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2011, »
That is a cool show. But sorry, I'm not asking about the snowfall lights... rather, what is the brand/model of the laser device you set up? And smoke machine?

Also,  don't you have to worry about the laser zapping peoples' eyes out?

Gary, the laser is a cheapo Lanling L2000 dual port Red/Green/Yellow that I got on ebay for less than $200. It's very powerful though and fully DMX controllable. The fog machine is just a cheap American DJ model I found for something like $39. Even Walmart has them around Halloween time.

The key to safe "crowd scanning" is to keep the beams  moving. Projecting a solid beam in one place for an extended length of time would give the same idiots who stare into the sun a chance to line up with the beam and stare into the laser....so you just avoid that. Keep the scanning heads of the laser moving the beam around and no one can focus fast enough to get hurt.

And don't ever try to get up close and take a movie of the laser with your digital camera...it will burn holes in the ccd and your pictures will have purple spots all over them from that point forward...trust me on that! 

Mike E.