Author Topic: Latest pixelnet plugin for LSP  (Read 1985 times)

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
Latest pixelnet plugin for LSP
« on: July 14, 2011, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

instructions given on link
Scott - Castle Rock, Colorado   [ 2 homes, 100% RGB in 2016; since 2008; over 32k channels of E1.31 ]

Offline batdive

Re: Latest pixelnet plugin for LSP
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, »
Well its not a 100% but a big improvement (like it actual works  ;D )

-JS

Offline dmoore

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, »
Well its not a 100% but a big improvement (like it actual works  ;D )
-JS

It will be worth the wait for 2.0 - it has some really wonderful improvements and stability improvements.

Offline batdive

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, »
Dave trust me I am anxiously awaiting 2.0 to see if Halloween is going to be LSP powered or Vixen.

I assume you are part of the 2.0 team have you checked the movie transitions with Pixelnet?  The newer plug in doesnt seem to work and trying to find the best "refresh" rate to use to do it.  If I do my own matrix animation it works great, but not utilizing the video transitions.

-JS

Offline dmoore

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2011, »
Dave trust me I am anxiously awaiting 2.0 to see if Halloween is going to be LSP powered or Vixen.

I assume you are part of the 2.0 team have you checked the movie transitions with Pixelnet?  The newer plug in doesnt seem to work and trying to find the best "refresh" rate to use to do it.  If I do my own matrix animation it works great, but not utilizing the video transitions.

-JS

I used a fair number of transitions in 1.8 in my 2010 display and I understand how you could be frustrated.  Not only are transitions "fixed" in many different ways, LSP has also gained the ability to do masking, so now you can create transitions from other transitions.  I think you will be VERY pleased with the improvements.

See this video for some sneek peeks on some of the changes:

Offline batdive

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2011, »

I used a fair number of transitions in 1.8 in my 2010 display and I understand how you could be frustrated.  Not only are transitions "fixed" in many different ways, LSP has also gained the ability to do masking, so now you can create transitions from other transitions.  I think you will be VERY pleased with the improvements.

See this video for some sneek peeks on some of the changes:

Nice video looks interesting and hope it all works on the output side =).  You can really see the difference as to how fast the transitions are created which is nice.

-JS