Author Topic: FS - Green, Red, and Blue LED Lights (More Lights Added)  (Read 4367 times)

Offline tlh

• Patron Member
Due to a change in plans and priorities, I am attempting to reduce my light inventory.  The following lights were purchased from local stores during after season sales (original prices were $7-$10 per string).  Lights are in original boxes and have never been used.  I am listing them at $4.25 per string (plus shipping).  Lights include:

From Walmart
    • 60 7 boxes of Green Holiday Time (Walmart) 60-count minis -- ONLY 7 LEFT
    • 106 30 boxes of Red Holiday Time (Walmart) 60-count minis -- **SOLD**
    • 30 boxes of Blue Holiday Time (Walmart) 60-count minis -- **SOLD**
    • JUST ADDED - 20 boxes of Cool White Holiday Time (Walmart) 25-count C9s -- **SOLD**
    • JUST ADDED - 16 boxes of Cool White Holiday Time (Walmart) 25-count C7s

From Hobby Lobby
    • 8 boxes of Green Westinghouse (Hobby Lobby) 50-count minis -- **SOLD**
    • 15 7 boxes of Red Westinghouse (Hobby Lobby) 50-count minis -- ONLY 7 LEFT
    • 14 boxes of Red Westinghouse (Hobby Lobby) 25-count C9s -- **SOLD**
    • 9 1 boxes of Blue Westinghouse (Hobby Lobby) 50-count minis -- ONLY 1 LEFT

From Home Depot
    • 10 boxes of Green Home Accent (Home Depot) 50-count C3s

I will ship the lights (minus boxes) in appropriately sized USPS Flat Rate box(es) or other preferred methods.  PM me with any questions. 
    Terry[/list]
    « Last Edit: August 22, 2011, by tlh »

Offline bcstuff

• Cape Coral, FL 33991
    Re: FS - Green, Red, and Blue LED Lights
    « Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, »
    TLH,
    I have seen a few threads over at Planet Christmas looking for those Green and Blue 5mm Walmart lights.
    If you don't have any luck here, there are alot of people over there looking for specific lights.

-Brian
    -------------
    2017 - Complete makeover, let's just say it's gonna be a few pixels.

2016 - Grad School Stinks :(
    2015 - 16' Megatree, 8' MidiTrees, 8' MegaWreath, 6' Snowflake Spinners, Zwilluminariesâ„¢

Our Display Videos: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline tlh

• Patron Member
    « Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, »
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    TLH,
    I have seen a few threads over at Planet Christmas looking for those Green and Blue 5mm Walmart lights.
    If you don't have any luck here, there are alot of people over there looking for specific lights.

Thanks, Brian.  That's a great lead, and I will keep it in mind. 
    Terry

Offline holland lights

• holland lights
    « Reply #3 on: July 17, 2011, »
    How about i order some and see how bright the strings are, and if im happy with them, ill buy more. Hows that?

Offline tlh

• Patron Member
    « Reply #4 on: July 17, 2011, »
    How about i order some and see how bright the strings are, and if im happy with them, ill buy more. Hows that?

I am willing to ship in any amount as lights are purchased.  Regarding luminance, I used the Walmart brand in my display and have been quite pleased.  The arches in the following videos from my 2009 and 2010 displays can give you some idea of how bright they are: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (my display begins at 1:43).  By way of comparision, the blue lights on the roofs are full-wave strands from CDI.  I did not use the others and would not hazard a comparision.  Let me know if you're intestered. Best regards,
    tlh/Terry

Offline coachers

• Coachers
    « Reply #5 on: July 17, 2011, »
    How long are walmart 60 count mini led strings?
    May you have Good Health...
    Great Wealth.....
    And your stein never be empty.

Offline holland lights

• holland lights
    « Reply #6 on: July 17, 2011, »
    Is that guy they blacked out wanted or something lol. Ill think about buying some of them.

Offline tlh

• Patron Member
    « Reply #7 on: July 18, 2011, »
    How long are walmart 60 count mini led strings?

Those strings are listed as 15' in length.  Your mileage may vary, depending on how tightly they are wound.  I pulled a random sample of 3 sets (not the most scientific method) and each measured 18+ feet from tip-to-tip and 16.5 feet for the segment with lights.  My guess is the lights are supposed to be on 3" spacing, would result in a 15 foot lighted segment.  If that varies even a quarter of an inch, the length is over 16 feet.  Hope that helps.
    tlh/Terry
    « Last Edit: July 18, 2011, by tlh »

Offline coachers

• Coachers
    Thank You Terry!

All my lights arrived in good shape. Still can't believe all those lights weighed 75lbs

Great working with you and again Thank You.

AL
    May you have Good Health...
    Great Wealth.....
    And your stein never be empty.

Offline tlh

• Patron Member
    Thank You Terry!

All my lights arrived in good shape. Still can't believe all those lights weighed 75lbs

Great working with you and again Thank You.

AL

Al-
    Glad the shipping went well.  I got some strange looks in the Post Office to be sure.  I can't imagine what it must be like for the managers of large COOPS (e.g., RJ, Bill, et al.) when they go to ship.  Thanks again!
    Terry

Offline shaunkad

Got my lights today all strands work. I had one broken socket No Big Deal I have to modify some of strings anyway was part of the plan. I am changing them to full wave and the lenght. THANK YOU AGAIN
    Shaun     

Offline tlh

• Patron Member
    I had one broken socket.

Shaun-
    Glad they got there, but sorry to hear about the broken socket.  I know you indicated that you're modifying the strings, but I have an extra set that I can send if you find that it becomes a problem.  Just let me know.  I'll ship them on my nickle.  Thanks again,
    tlh/Terry

P.S.  If your conversion to full wave is successful, let me know how you did the modification.  I have 30+ sets in my display.

Offline Alanf

Thanks for the fast shipping!

Offline Christmas.joe

• Listen To Those Lights!
    30 Red PM sent, thanks let me know when you ship, I'll be looking for them.  ;D
    First Live Show 2011 Success Is Good!
    12,000 Lights 32 Channel
    Alabama

Offline tlh

• Patron Member
    30 Red PM sent, thanks let me know when you ship, I'll be looking for them.  ;D
    Dropped the lights off for shipment earlier today, and I included an extra set just to be on the safe side.  Look for a tracking number by email.  Glad the lights will be used to bring joy this season.  Best to you and thanks again!
    tlh/Terry