Author Topic: FS - Three MR16 (version 1), Assembled, Tested, with Enclosures *** SOLD ***  (Read 1192 times)

Offline tlh

• Patron Member
Due to a change in plans and priorities for the 2011 season, I am reducing inventory.  I am selling three fully-assembled MR16s (version 1) with CG-500 enclosures.  Due to a back-ordered part (i.e., TLC5940NT), these units were assembled, coated with Corrosion X, and tested, but never put into service (the original TLC5940NT part was used in assembly).  I am listing the MR16s for $55 each (plus shipping), which is less than what I have invested in them given that they were not purchased in a COOP.

Sorry for the low-quality images. 

One enclosure is new, and the other two have slight yellowing of the outside of the enclosures.  The seals on the bottom of the enclosures are new, but one of the cases has a threaded conduit in place of one of the seals (see Bottom Left MR16 in the Right Photo above). 

Best regards,
Terry
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, by tlh »

Offline tlh

• Patron Member
UPDATE: One unit sold; two are still looking for a new home. 

Offline rrawlings

get me a priced with shipping to 84020 and I will take them both.  Will they both fit in one of the USPS flat rate boxes?

Offline tlh

• Patron Member
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
get me a priced with shipping to 84020 and I will take them both.  Will they both fit in one of the USPS flat rate boxes?

PM Sent.
Terry

Offline tlh

• Patron Member
All units are on their way to new homes.

Offline rrawlings