Author Topic: Trouble with SS?  (Read 2850 times)

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
Re: Trouble with SS?
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2011, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I remember getting an email from RJ with special links to to buy the SS. I cant find it.  Can someone share the link with me.
David

All links are now in the wiki

See the light chart

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2011, »
Thanks Ricky! you are the Man!
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2011, »
After I looked at my post I think it came off rather negative but I did not mean it to be that way. 

Oh I did not take it that way. But I do know it is easy to look at post and think nothing works. I use to be a mechanic and thought all cars were junk!

But think about all I saw every day was the broken cars of every type.

This really ramps up everytime something new comes out. That because we are battle the new learning curve along with normal user mistakes and also from time to time a hardware issue will come out only after many people have them. so I have to point this out so new users do not get a false impression that everyone has issues building the stuff. The truth is just look at the number of coop kits pcb's ect that we send out every year. What percent really are having issues? Hard to say but it is not very high. Most build them, have no issues and then have no reason to post. Only the very social members which are the minority will every post and say "I got my Express built and it works." It is nice to have some of them our it would be boring and make some of us wonder why we do it.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying