Author Topic: Aether videos  (Read 2242 times)

Offline shaunkad

Aether videos
« on: August 05, 2011, »
with it gettig close to Aether coop season I wish more people would post videos of them in action. Without hunting for them I have only found a few.

Offline egenoup

Re: Aether videos
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, »
Check out the videos for my 2010 season at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  The All I Want for Xmas is you video uses them throughout the entire song. 

Enjoy,

Egenoup/CharlesS

Offline Gary

• Diamond Crescent
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, »
Check out You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline tbone321

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, »
The problem with posting video's is that this coop is for the new Aether and it is a little different from the old one.  It is brigher and uses a single LED so the light distribution pattern will also be different. 
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline shaunkad

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The problem with posting video's is that this coop is for the new Aether and it is a little different from the old one.  It is brigher and uses a single LED so the light distribution pattern will also be different.

Yes this is true but I would like to see how people use the Aether I already know I want some. I Cannot belive we/you donot share how we share his creation.

Offline tbone321

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2011, »
It's not that people don't want to share, it's that there are not a lot of videos available.  The Aether is a new device and the older model just came out last year and only had one coop.  It was also an expensive device so the orders were not huge like the Express coops can get.  It was also a surface mount PC board which most in here were not familiar with so many simply were not built in time for last years season.  I have three of them myself and they are still in the box unbuilt.  You also have to take into account that some that have used them didn't video tape them or don't have a Vimo account to post the video's and the number of available video's drops even more.

I think that things will be different with the new Aether.  They are less expensive and easier to build.  Many more people now know about them and most were impressed by the first version and this one appears to be even better so I believe that the orders will be significantly higher and will probably max out the coop.  They are also much esier to build so they will go together much faster making many more available for this season which will allow for many more videos to be made with them in the displays.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, by tbone321 »
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving