Software > Light Show Pro

LightShow Pro V2 Tips and Tricks - LSP in a nut shell

(1/12) > >>

dmoore:
Since LightShow Pro is so different than other sequencing applications on the market, it can take some time to figure out how to do some tasks, sometimes even simple ones.  In this thread I am going to post tips and tricks on using LSP V2.

Setting up a simple DMX element using a Lynx Dongle.  Shows how to setup, test and enter a few basic effects:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

How to do ramping shimmers, fades and twinkles:

dmoore:
Even though hundreds and hundreds of bugs were fixed thoughout LSP V2's development, it's still possible that you may run into a problem that was not uncovered during beta testing.  Want to know the secret to getting your issue resolved quickly?  It starts with properly reporting it.  Here is what I'd recommend doing if you run into a problem or have a feature request with LSP V2:

mykroft:
David -

will you please report as a BUG, if your isp blocks outbound port 25 except to their own mail server, you can not use the bug reporting tool.....

He needs to change it to a http post function to a secure script on his website or something, I can not post any bug/feature requests via the program

Most ISPs block outbound port 25 except for their own mail server to prevent outbound spam from their networks....

Thanks
Myk

dmoore:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDavid -

will you please report as a BUG, if your isp blocks outbound port 25 except to their own mail server, you can not use the bug reporting tool.....
--- End quote ---

Done - this has been reported as issue #389 for a switch from port 25 to HTTP post.

Thanks,
David

dmoore:
This video just shows some of the basic parts of moving around the ribbon in LSP V2:

(additional follow-up video to come)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version