Author Topic: LSP V2 Will not output from scheduler  (Read 2015 times)

Offline wftxlites

LSP V2 Will not output from scheduler
« on: August 22, 2011, »
I have an optimized sequence that plays and blinks in the sequencer using the output, but no blinky in scheduler, however everything else is working music and pixelnet dongle appears to be outputing by the activity on the green LED. I am running Win7 64bit and LSP V2 in 32bit mode.

Does anyone have this problem or know the solution? I have a similiar post on the LSP website.

Any help is appreaciated.

Greg

Offline wftxlites

Re: LSP V2 Will not output from scheduler
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, »
This happens to me everytime I am about to give up on something. I have one more thing to try and of course ti worked. Go figure. I am answering my own question so to speak.

Ok, took my sequence file and let the scheduler optimize it and that works. Now the question is why doesn't it work with the .oms file?

I still like to know why?

Greg

Offline urthegman

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, »
Scheduler? Most people are still programming! I thought the .oms file WAS the file the scheduler ran?

Offline wftxlites

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, »
Yes, .oms is the optimized file that will play in the scheduler. However, the sequence file can be pulled into the scheduler also. When this is done the scheduler will optimize it. So, that is what fixed the issue.

It could be that folks who develop in V2 will not have this issue. I developed all my seq. In V1.8 and LSP V2 does some sort of conversion to them when they load.
This is just a guess about what might be happening.

Offline urthegman

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, »
So basically what you're saying is if we want to use any of the sequences that we used last year we have to re-optimize them in the V2 scheduler first?

Offline wftxlites

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2011, »
It seems that way to me. Could you try this and let me know if you have the same results? I am using pixelnet dongle. It may make a difference if it is done with a DMX dongle Vs. Pixelnet dongle.

Thanks,

Greg

Offline urthegman

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2011, »
My sequences from last year only have Animated Lighting controllers. I could hook them up and try that. Would that help?

Offline wftxlites

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2011, »
Sure any feedback is appreciated. No replies from LSP website so far.

Thanks,

Greg