Author Topic: Lynx Aether 2 COOP - CLOSED FOR ORDERS  (Read 17927 times)

Offline SGInut

Re: Lynx Aether 2 COOP - ends 9/23
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2011, »
two (2) of kit #1
two (2) of kit #2
two (2) of kit #3
two (2) of kit #4

Offline tlh

• Patron Member
Lynx Aether 2 COOP - ends 9/23
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2011, »
Hi, Keith-
I would like two (2) of Kits 1, 2, 3, & 4.  Thank you!
tlh/Terry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2011, »
Locking until the Coop manager can post. I think a number of those request have exceed the 100 units.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline LasVegasF250

« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2011, »
I knew I should have check my email in the middle of the night. Got the email that the coop started late last night and this morning it locked. Will there be another one?

If it reopens.

I'll take
4 of 1
2 of 4
2 of 3
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, by LasVegasF250 »

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2011, »
WOW, that was fast!!  For all those that made it into the coop, please check the second posting to make sure that I have your quantities correct so that I can begin getting quotes together.  I will be locking this thread so send me a PM if you notice an error.

Thanks,
-Keith
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, by lonewolf41 »

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
I believe that I have all the pricing together now.  I will be going over the numbers one more time and getting pricing finalized.  Those in the coop should be getting a PM regarding payment this weekend.  There will be a relatively short time period to get payments in ...probably around 5 days or so...so that I can order the items that are low on stock so they don't go out of stock or have to be back-ordered.

Please check your quantities one more time and PM me if you find an error.

Thanks,
-Keith

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
Coop payment PM's have been sent to all members of the coop. If you did not receive one and should have, please PM me and let me know. Please get your payment in by Friday, September 23rd.  After that, we may need to look at shifting kits to other members to keep the coop going and pricing the same.

Thanks,
-Keith

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
Still lack about 10 payments.  A couple have contacted me and said they would be paying Friday.  Please try and have your payments in by the end of the day Saturday.  Also, for those that have paid, please check the second post to make sure that I have you down and have everything correct.  For reference, the Aethers were $82.90 & the lenses were $4.68.

Thanks,
-Keith

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
I updated the 2nd posting.  Only 7 payments left outstanding.  I know a couple have said they are paying Friday since it is payday.  Please have your payments in by the end of day Saturday.

As an update, I went ahead and ordered the LED's Friday since they were getting low on stock and I wanted to have enough for everyone in the coop to get what they ordered.  I got the last 101 they had.  100 came in today and the other one will be here Friday (guess it got lost on the way to the shipping department  ???).  We still need to get the rest of the payments in so I can order the rest of the parts however.  Everything else looks good for orders so I should be able to get this turned around fairly quickly.

-Keith

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
Only one more payment to go as of right now.  Thanks for those that got their payment in already.  Will update again tomorrow.

-Keith

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
All payments are in.  Please check the second post for accuracy of your order.  The LED's are in.  I hope to begin ordering the rest of the components tomorrow.

-Keith

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
All parts have been ordered.  All LED's have been received.

-Keith

Offline dannyct

Re: Lynx Aether 2 COOP - CLOSED FOR ORDERS
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2011, »
Thanks Keith.

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
Re: Lynx Aether 2 COOP - CLOSED FOR ORDERS
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2011, »
Hey, it's my 1000th post. ;D  Anyway, here is the latest.  Still waiting on PCB's, heatsinks, and pigtails to come in.  Probably another 1-2 weeks on those items.  All other parts are in and sorted...well except for the lenses which still need to be bagged up.  Still have to get the firmware and program the PIC's.  That will be done as soon as it gets posted and I can download it.  Everything should be ready to go for a quick turnaround when the other components come in.

Thanks,
--Keith

Offline PJNMCT

• Patron Member
Lynx Aether 2 COOP - CLOSED FOR ORDERS
« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2011, »
Sounds great Keith.

Thanks for doing this.

-Paul

---
I am here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sent via iPad2 using Tapatalk