Author Topic: Electrical Wiring Options  (Read 7094 times)

Offline lineman

• Coop Manager
Re: Electrical Wiring Options
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2013, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I built my own spider box and put a sub panel with a gfi breaker and a RV plug and then run out to spider box in yard
Jeff

Offline BryanV

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2013, »
I ran a 50 amp receptacle to the outside then built myself a 8 circuit panel mounted in a weatherproof metal box with a male cord end so I can unplug everything after the seasons over. I will post a picture of the panel tomorrow. Nice and clean way to do it. Also used individual gfi plugs so the whole show doesn't go down if you have an issue with one device. Luckily Im an electrician so I could do it myself

Bryan
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline drlucas

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2013, »
Ended up with 2x 20A circuits. Cost about $175 all together as I went with the waterproof 12/2 wire, the run wet covers and needed a drill bit and the two breakers inside. Also, add about 25% overhead because I'm in Canada and just got the stuff from the local Home Depot. I'm sure if I went and found someone I could of been a bit more thrifty. Attached is the results of the 3.5hrs of labour.
-Ryan Lucas-
- Pickering, Ontario, Canada, Eh?! -

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2013, »
Just like mine exceot that I used a bigger waterproof box and put both in the same box, but each on a different breakers.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA