Author Topic: Wrong colors?  (Read 965 times)

Offline urthegman

Wrong colors?
« on: October 02, 2011, »
Hello All, On the flexible strips I am running off of my second Hub when the lights are supposed to be white I get a light red and blue node lighting up, when they should be green they are lighting up blue, when red should be lighting they are green and  green lights as blue and blue as red. I thought my channels might be set up wrong so I moved the starting channel on each controller back two channels but I still get the same result. What is the remedy to this? George

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Re: Wrong colors?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, »
You likely did not program your SSC's for Flexible strips. All of the different items have different color order this is why in the SSC utility you set what the SSC is going to be hooked to. Give that a try.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline urthegman

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, »
Thanks RJ, I'm pretty sure I did set them for flexible strips ah-ha that reminds me!!! I have them set for reverse order!!!! Would that be my problem???

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2011, »
If your using LSP, you can set the RGB order there also.
Scott - Castle Rock, Colorado   [ 2 homes, 100% RGB in 2016; since 2008; over 32k channels of E1.31 ]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline urthegman

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2011, »
Resolved, It wasn't that I had them in reverse order, It was the Pixelnet universe jumper on the second hub that was on universe 1 when it should have been on universe 2.