Author Topic: Problems with xLights and Sequences  (Read 907 times)

Offline jem5136

• Lights of the Night
Problems with xLights and Sequences
« on: October 08, 2011, »
Hey guys,

I have been setting up for my Halloween display, which starts next weekend, and I have been doing some testing with some of my sequences and I am have some major problems that I can't seem to solve.
What is happening is when I am setting up a show in xLights, I'll go to play it (with the controllers plugged in and with the network set up correctly) and it might play through 1 sequence without any issues at all and then the next sequence it plays, I will get an error box that pops up at least a dozen times and then the scheduler shuts down, and the music and lights stop completely. It does the same thing during a show too. I have tried and tried to figure out what the problem is but I just cannot seem to figure it out.
All my sequences are in LOR format and xLights is the most recent update, and it does the same thing with my Christmas sequences too. I've tried playing them on different computers and it all does the same thing. And I've checked the networks, and everything is set up correctly, so there shouldn't be any issues with that.

So does anyone have an idea why I am having an issue with my show? I really need everything to be working by next weekend, and I am getting nervous that it will not be up and running by then.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Jesse
2011 Plans:
   - Second year for dimmable animation
   - 184 Channels of Blinky Flashy :D
   - 8 RGB Flood Lights
It's gonna be fun!! :D

Offline dowdybrown

• Gleannloch Christmas
Re: Problems with xLights and Sequences
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, »
Jesse,

I'm sorry you experienced problems with xLights.

I just posted a new version. I recommend upgrading to the new version and then giving your sequences a try. Hopefully, things will work correctly with the new version.

Matt
Matt Brown
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline jem5136

• Lights of the Night
Re: Problems with xLights and Sequences
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, »
I just upgraded to the newer version, and the sequences ran without an issue.

Thank you!!

Jesse
2011 Plans:
   - Second year for dimmable animation
   - 184 Channels of Blinky Flashy :D
   - 8 RGB Flood Lights
It's gonna be fun!! :D