Author Topic: Wierd responses  (Read 825 times)

Offline kmcallorum

Wierd responses
« on: October 13, 2011, »
Ok. So I am play around tonight after burning the strand of smart strings in.

I create an animation sequence.  Ramp up red/ Ramp down blue.  The ramp up works great.  But the down, leaves some pixels on when they should be off and the red during this process on some other pixels turned violet. 

So up red and when we start back the first segment of 10 turn violet.  Blue is chasing and the middle stays a light blue while the sequence finishes.

Make sense.

So I go back into the test controller.  Turning each light on and off different colors all work.  Turn the whole string on red... Works.  Turn whole string on blue .. Works.  Twinkle works, shimmer works.  Back to sequence... Same thing.
Kevin

Offline Mickpat

• Beta Tester
Re: Wierd responses
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, »
Try increasing the effect refresh rate under the controller plugin.  Try 50 or 60.  Also optimize the sequence first.

Offline keitha43

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, »
Did you ever use the test firmware? I had problems with nodes that didn't show up until I used the firware. Also did you change the resistor values in the SSC controller?

Offline kmcallorum

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, »
Resistor was changed and test firmware ran for over 12 hours.  I tried the 50 and 60 on LSP.  I need to double check on optimization though... That's a thought.