Author Topic: Importing an LOR Sequence into LSP  (Read 1654 times)

Offline JimWright

• Patron Member
  • Jim and his sidekick Tiger
    • Wright's Lights
Importing an LOR Sequence into LSP
« on: October 19, 2011, »
Importing an LOR sequence into LSP is easy. The conversions worked fine and LSP was able to control the lights over the LOR network, with one exception. I have 10 CCRs in the sequence that I am converting. Sometimes I use pixel one (with channel 151 or LR set to one) to control the entire CCR. This works fine using the LOR software. After conversion to LSP Pro 2, LSP only controls the first "pixel" on the CCR instead of the entire string. Does anyone have a solution to this problem.

BTW, I think that I am getting the hang of this now. I actually have both LOR controllers (on an LOR network) and smart strings (using PixelNet) running from the same sequence. That really does make me feel good - I might be making some progress towards my show. The above problem seems to be my only hangup right now.

Jim W
Jim Wright

Offline dmoore

Re: Importing an LOR Sequence into LSP
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, »
Have you considered removing it from macro mode and just running it "normally" with individual pixel level control?

Offline JimWright

• Patron Member
    • Wright's Lights
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, »
Yes I have considered it. It will be a last resort. I really shouldn't have to reprogram. That will take a lot of time and effort. And there are some things that you can only do in macros that you can't do by hand (dealing with speed and smoothness). Since sending the macro commands is not any different than sending level information on a regular light channel, I don't understand why this doesn't work. Jim W
Jim Wright

Offline mmulvenna

• Patron Member
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, »
Hi Jim,

You might want to contact FASTEDDY on the LSP forum. He has used CCRS with great success using LSP. I dont have any so I cant off any suggestions.
Thanks
Mike

Offline mmulvenna

• Patron Member
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2011, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Jim,

You might want to contact FASTEDDY on the LSP forum. He has used CCRS with great success using LSP. I dont have any so I cant off any suggestions.

Jim,

There are a few posts regarding CCRS on the LSP forum
try this
OPEN GOOGLE and put this in it's search bar "site:lightshowpro.com ccr" it will return all references to ccr since the last time google crawled it.
Thanks
Mike

Offline JimWright

• Patron Member
    • Wright's Lights
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2011, »
Thanks for the suggestions. I had never thought of using Google that way. You learn something every day. I found some good information in the search. It has given me some ideas. I will do some more testing to see what I can get going. At least I know that it should work now. Jim W
Jim Wright