Author Topic: 2011 Halloween videos  (Read 2737 times)

Offline steve hughes

• HughesHolidays
2011 Halloween videos
« on: October 21, 2011, »
ok...finally got some video...used the "lowest" end camera I have access to and then edited the video with Sony vegas...have two more cameras to try with...if they don't work...guess I know what I want for Christmas!!!!

2011 The Adams Family
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
video is being projected with powerpoint projector and edited from several Adams Family clips

Hallowindow 1 with "edited audio"
once again...the camera used was a vivitar 5megpixal..I am thinking one of the 1'st ones to come out with video???? hoping to try tomorrow nite with another camera and then another nite with HD camera for comparison?!
Don't run, you will just goto jail tired

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
Re: 2011 Halloween videos
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2011, »
Great Job

I always enjoy anything Addams family

Cheers

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline rayster

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, »
Love the display, on the singing faces are you just using a wire frame or a sheet of plexi?

Ray
Cal Haunts Member

Offline steve hughes

• HughesHolidays
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, »
plain ole wire frame 1/2" hardware cloth held up by pvc (6'x6') the smaller ones on the sides are 4x4 but probably will get some modifications by next year...not really happy the way they turned out!

Offline ILOVETOTRYDIY

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2011, »
Awesome!  My display has been a dud this year.  I might be able to get it together to do one show on Halloween night.
When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do.  Walter Elias Disney

Offline Jasonlnlv

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2011, »
That was great - where did you get the video segment and music for the 2nd video posted?

Offline LtKadeo

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, »
Looks great where did you get the video clips ? Do you have any links to post for places to check ? inquiring minds want to know.....
Ted

Offline steve hughes

• HughesHolidays
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2011, »
got all of the videos (except Adams Family which is different clips I put together) from here:
I recommend getting the bundle deal to get the better pricing..I think Mark has Hallowindow 5 out now but not on cd yet, only for download.  As far as the music, I will have to take a look when I get home. The songs I used are pretty much set right on the money for the video..just had to adjust a little bit to get the "scare" factor on the curtain scenes. Used Sony Vegas to tie everything together and also to edit the final video. Feel free to contact me @ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login if you need the exact name(s) of the songs and which video they went with.