Author Topic: Show is bogging...CPU, GPU, LSP, PN?  (Read 2879 times)

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
Re: Show is bogging...CPU, GPU, LSP, PN?
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2011, »
Do you have a sequence in LSP 2.0 which has this lag problem?  Have you submitted it to LSP support as a bug?  If not, send to me and I'll submit it as an issue, since I'm a LSP tester.
Scott - Castle Rock, Colorado   [ 2 homes, 100% RGB in 2016; since 2008; over 32k channels of E1.31 ]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline mmulvenna

• Patron Member
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2011, »
LSP already has a sequence submitted by another user, but an additional one might also be beneficial.
Thanks
Mike

Offline keitha43

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2011, »
Yes I uploaded a sequence to the project timeline area this weekend. The 1st half the smartstring megatree is spinning in red, green, or blue and is not really noticable. The 2nd half is in other colors and is really noticable especially in white. Also this sequence is 1 of 2 that won't export to LOR. The program just stops responding. The error log shows an outofmemory error although the task manager still shows memory free when the cpu drop to 0 to indicate lsp has stopped responding. I have 8 strings of 126 nodes split up as 24 42-node strings. I had to resort to hybrid mode or "all on" commands would also show problems as the nodes would not turn on at the same time.