Author Topic: DMX and Pixelnet output in LSP  (Read 968 times)

Offline urthegman

DMX and Pixelnet output in LSP
« on: October 25, 2011, »
Hello all, Given I was an etherdongle beta tester I am sorry to post this at such a late date. I finally got my programmable snowtubes to work. At the time of the beta test the snow tube configuration had not been figured out yet. They run on Enttec pro controllers , one controller acts as input/output and the other three are output. It was NOT easy but I am using LSP to run Madrix effects using an ACN ID to map the Madrix effects to the output Enttecs. The problem I am having is that I can get the snowtubes to run or I can get the Smart String flexible strips to run but not simultaneously. It's one or the other. Just to be clear, the snowtube effects will play between the Smart String effects in a sequence but not together as they are supposed to. Any ideas?

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
Re: DMX and Pixelnet output in LSP
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, »
Have you tried using a separate interface, like a dongle for one and the etherdongle for the other?
Scott - Castle Rock, Colorado   [ 2 homes, 100% RGB in 2016; since 2008; over 32k channels of E1.31 ]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline urthegman

Re: DMX and Pixelnet output in LSP
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, »
That's what I am doing now, It was a no go with the V2 dongle flashed for DMX as I believe it is output only and for Madrix I would need an input-output like the enttec pro. I reflashed the dongle with pixelnet and have had output to the strings. I am programming a sequence and will test it sometime tonight.