Author Topic: Wanted to Buy or Borrow for a few weeks: Aether RGB kit or built  (Read 932 times)

Offline bmsgaffer86

• Calculated Exposure
I understand that these are pretty hard to come by right now probably, but if anyone has one or a few of them for sale I am looking to use them fora photography project in the next week and a half or so.

Thanks guys!

P.s. I know I haven't been around much but I am buying a house in the next 6 months so I will be back at it after settling in. :-)

EDIT: I am willing to pay shipping both ways if someone is not using one or two of these this year. THANKS!

Brandon S.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, by bmsgaffer86 »
Northern Kentucky
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Re: WTB: Aether RGB kit or built
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, »
Lynx Equipment is not allowed for commerical applications like that. We list this as one of the things members must agree to when joining the forum. It is only for education and personal entertainment such as personal light shows.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline bmsgaffer86

• Calculated Exposure
Re: WTB: Aether RGB kit or built
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2011, »
I'm sorry, I should have clarified. Its a photography project for a photography class I am in. Nothing commercial about it. :-) I just want to experiment with movement and strobing colors. Something different to bring to the table instead of the standard picture of streaked headlight/taillights on a road.  <yk..
Northern Kentucky

Offline bmsgaffer86

• Calculated Exposure
Edited to include the option of borrowing if someone has some they are willing to loan me.

(I am an electrical engineer by trade and will take good care of them for two weeks and return them to you!)
Northern Kentucky