Hardware > LedTriks II

LedTricks II Example

(1/4) > >>

wbuehler:
Here is an Example of a LedTricks II using flexstrips.  This is just my ideal, it is not meant as the word of law.
I spoke with others and we talked about different designs and I decided to try using flexstrips, so that at then end of the season it could be rolled up and put away in effect making storage easy.

I used 8 full flex strips that were then cut in half.  This produced 16 strips that contained 60 nodes each.
8 SSC's and the etherdongle are driving the display.  The sign has a total channel count of 2,880.

I would like the thank RJ, JJ and all the J's as this would have not been possible without the RGB hardware and software.  I would like to thank all those that have help over the past couple of weeks that have help breath life into this beast.  Also thanks to the various animated software vendors/creators.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rrowan:
Hi Bill,

Cool setup and nice walk through of the sign

Cheers

Rick R.

caretaker:
Thanks Bill for showing your setup. It looks like a fairly easy set up to do.  Only thing easier would be to convince a LED supplier to build a flexible strip 16 x 60 though I am sure the price would be triple from the way you did it.

JerryPlak:
Hi Bill,

Cool setup Please keep updating your info  8)

pk:
Hi Bill.  Very informative

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version