Author Topic: need dongle pic programmed  (Read 1408 times)

Offline Kappa2006

need dongle pic programmed
« on: November 06, 2011, »
Hey everyone.  I'm looking to get my dongles pic programmed and was wondering if anyone could help me out.  I live in RI, and need it programmed with dmx firmware.  Thanks a lot.

Brian
First show, 2011: 48 channels (ssr4's, lynx express, MR16), sequenced with Vixen, using 5000 led and incandescent lights

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
Re: need dongle pic programmed
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, »
See this wiki page

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline inzeos

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, »
Brian,

I'm on the list and available if you need it programmed.

Leif

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2011, »
It is my firm belief that if you continue with this addiction, that you need to bite the bullet and get yourself a pickit3.  There have been numerous occasions over the past 3 years where I have had to update firmware or I bought stuff direct from Mouser and it has to be programmed by someone unlike the coops where the PICs are programmed by the coop manager.  The cost will end up being rounding error based on your total investment in lights, controllers, software, and time.  Besides who wants to wait for a PIC to be mailed and returned after a failure or getting a new pic when the show is supposed to be running every night and it cannot due to a PIC failure.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA