Author Topic: RGB Sequencing  (Read 1142 times)

Offline TheBanker

RGB Sequencing
« on: November 13, 2011, »
Ok now I have LSP, and a bunch of RGB's I am putting up.  I have never sequenced before and trying to get this done this year....anyway....does anyone have just random stuff for RGB in LSP that I could have just to have the thing as least play something???
Will

Offline TAdamsOK

Re: RGB Sequencing
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, »
I have a fairly simplistic 2 minute animation which i set up some manual blends, white twinkles effects (which are really cool to watch on the strips and nodes) and a couple transitions.  It is just over 9 megs though.  Can you receive an email that large?  The transitions are stock LSP so that shouldn't cause you any problems.

It has two pixelnet zones set up for two separate dongles.  LSP will gripe if you try to turn on the output without the two dongles plugged in, but you can just delete the strips 6-10 if you don't want them.  Also the DMX and LOR networks on the non-RGB layer you would need to delete, unless you have both of those as well.

My com port assignments (which you will have to adjust to your setup) are:
COM3:  LOR network
COM4:  Pixelnet Dongle 1
COM5:  Pixelnet Dongle 2
COM6:  DMX Dongle

The first thing you will probably notice is that LSP doesn't output very smoothly yet on pixelnet if you have a large channel count.  I only have about 3600 channels set up in this sequence though.  David is working on that and I hear that the next release fixes several issues people have been having.  (fingers crossed)

Anyway, shoot me a PM with your email addy if you want to try it out.

Offline TheBanker

RGB Sequencing
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, »
Will do, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will

Offline TheBanker

RGB Sequencing
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, »
I thought I would learn this software faster.  I must be getting old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will