Author Topic: Any know where I can find Fixed Terminal Blocks PT 1.5/16-5.0-H for the LE?  (Read 1385 times)

Offline stormym

So I have been gotten two shipment delays on these from mouser and I am wondering if anyone knows a place I may be able to find these locally? Fixed Terminal Blocks PT 1.5/16-5.0-H....No terminals no lights :-( Right now they are estimating the 28th before they will ship and I can't wait anymore. Stupid $4 part holding up everything!
-Mike

2011 - First Show with 32 Channels

Offline RickeyS

I don't know where to get them, but I'm in the same boat, I'm waiting on 8 of them, they must have just changed the due date because last time I looked it was the 14th which of course has passed. If you find a place please let me know.

Thanks
RickeyS

Offline shaunkad

try newark or digikey

Offline joatman66

I just ordered from onlinecomponents.com and cancelled the Mouser backorder for them.

Manufacturer: Phoenix Contact  Part Number: 1935307  Price: $2.24

I still can't find another source for the 2.4gHz radios though...

-Aaron

Offline stormym

I found some at the Shack tonight.....You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Can anyone confirm they are a good substitute.  <pop.. It says they can only take 16 amps  the others were 17.5 but the max voltage is actually higher.

They are 2.39 for a 4 pack but at least I can buy it locally.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, by stormym »
-Mike

Offline tmcteer

Simple solution is to order 2 8 position units. They are end to end stackable.

Mouser part # 651-1935226 $1.30 X2 =$2.60  29 cents cheaper than the 16 position part.

239 in stock as of this writing

Tom

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
  • Dont' that poster look dusty?
Also just to add that if Mouser should also run out of the 8 position modules you can also use multiple 4 or multiple 2 units and then just stack away.
I remember that I did an LE Co-Op once where I had to get a bunch of 4 position units.

Bill

Offline stormym

I got mouser to swap out the part numbers and they shipped this afternoon  8)
-Mike