Author Topic: Programming LED Dimming Curves in LE wirelessly?  (Read 921 times)

Offline mms

• Like us on Facebook for special content and year-round updates.
While testing yesterday, I realized that the LED strings were turning on/off and not dimming/ramping up like they were supposed to!

I've tried to read all I can about LED dimming curves.  However, I could not find anything for this question:  Is it possible to *wirelessly* program dimming curves into the LE?

Also, I'm running mostly incandescents (various brands, various number of lights), is it good policy to set all the channels with incandescents to the same curve?  Or should all the icicles have one, the mini trees another, etc.?  Right now, all channels are set to the default setting.
Like us on Facebook for special content and year-round updates: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Voice-over Inquiries:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
Re: Programming LED Dimming Curves in LE wirelessly?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, »
There should be no problem setting the curves wirelessly.

Setting curves for incandescents depends on how picky your eye is. Normally I just leave the default curve for in cans so it matches the Freestyle and SSR4s controlled lights. If you see a difference that you want to adjust then go ahead it won't hurt.

Cheers

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Warning SOME assembly required