Author Topic: Help Loading Vixen!!!  (Read 1136 times)

Offline rogerwh

Help Loading Vixen!!!
« on: November 23, 2011, »
I finally finished my setup today and was going to give everything a test run.  That's when I realized that I had to do a clean install of Windows (Windows 7) on the computer since last year and Vixen, etc was not on the system.  I downloaded netframework 4.0 and then downloaded Vixen.  However, when I try to start Vixen I get an error message that says "Error when loading UI plugin from LedTriksU:  Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.  If I hiot the "OK" button I get an error message that says "Vixen has stopped working"  "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.  Windows will now close the program and notify you if a solution is available.  "  This is Vixwen 2.1.1.  Help!!!

Offline rogerwh

Re: Help Loading Vixen!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, »
Ok.  see another post with the exact same issue and they mention something about downloading an new Arial font file ??????  Can someone give me some more info?

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, »
If you are not going to use led tricks then go to the addin folder and move it out of there (save it some where else)

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline rogerwh

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, »
Works like a charm!!   Thanks  <la.. <res.