Author Topic: Pro file???????  (Read 1008 times)

Offline amsamu

Pro file???????
« on: November 26, 2011, »
Hey all ,

First year of me doing this and i'm trying some of the sequences for download but i do have one problem most of them dont come with a pro file ? So what do u do to make one or is there a standard on e that would work dor all things...

Thanks for any help ..also im only trying a 24 channel display this year with 3 k74's so i hope all goes well..

Offline batdive

Re: Pro file???????
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, »
Usually the ones you download will have the profile flattened into the sequence.  You will know if it is if the channel names are something other than the default Channel 1-512.

If not it should not really effect your ability to use it, just attach the sequence to your profile and you good.  Just make sure your profile and the ones you dowloaded at least match in channel count.

-JS

Offline amsamu

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, »
THANKS BATDIVE BEEN KINDA HARD JUST STARTING OUT AND LOOKING FOR SOME 24 CHANNEL SHOWS TO USE FOR AT LEAST THIS YEAR ...BEEN FUN TRYING TO FIND THEM..

Offline scottmc70

• Kell Christmas Lights
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is the best place I have found for sequences. Most of the time you will not find one that will work as is but you can cut and past the parts you like. Some of the sequences come in a zip file and you have to put the pro file in the vixen profile folder. Good luck I have some 48 channels if you want them. Good luck.
The little lights aren't twinkling Clark
[img width= height= alt=channel count]http://www.planetchristmas.com/signatures/img/vix_48_lightgray_blue.gif[/img]