Author Topic: Vixen And E1.31  (Read 939 times)

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
  • Dont' that poster look dusty?
Vixen And E1.31
« on: November 26, 2011, »
I am playing with setting up a schedule and I am using LOR files for my Sign and Vix files for all other elements.
If there a way to get the Vix files to use the E1.31.  I have my first network setup as Pixelnet for the LOR files, but I want the Vixen files to use E1.31.
When I click on info on one of the Vixen files in the scheduler it shows the Channel map as going to the Pixelnet network.

Thanks

Bill

Offline dowdybrown

• Gleannloch Christmas
Re: Vixen And E1.31
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am playing with setting up a schedule and I am using LOR files for my Sign and Vix files for all other elements.
If there a way to get the Vix files to use the E1.31.  I have my first network setup as Pixelnet for the LOR files, but I want the Vixen files to use E1.31.
When I click on info on one of the Vixen files in the scheduler it shows the Channel map as going to the Pixelnet network.

Thanks

Bill

Yes, you will need all of those pixelnet channels defined in your Vixen file BEFORE the E1.31 channels.

For example, if you have 100 channels on your first network, and 50 channels on your second network in xLights. The channel mapping for Vixen sequences works by mapping the first 100 channels to the first network and the next 50 channels in the sequence to your second network.

Matt
Matt Brown
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login