Author Topic: Colors wrong with LSP Transitions.  (Read 862 times)

Offline rdebolt

• Patron Member
    • Christmas in Boise
Colors wrong with LSP Transitions.
« on: November 26, 2011, »
I have a 32 strand 60 node per strand mega tree. Using LSP transtions the colors are not even close. Some are ok, but for the most part no one would know that my tree is supposed to be an American flag. My refresh rate is set to 60 and sequence is optomized. I have tried several transitons and none will work. I have run the "test" with ssc and all looks good. Also if I make a small sequence with just rgbw they work fine. Any ideas?? Getting frustrated fighting this!

Offline Mickpat

• Beta Tester
Re: Colors wrong with LSP Transitions.
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, »
When you created the transition, what frame rate did you use?  Try 5 fps.

Offline sielbear

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, »
When you say the colors aren't even close, what do you mean? The American flag transition is pretty much primary colors, so the colors should be pretty accurate. Most color issues arise with fades and color blends, so I'm wondering if you could give a little more detail into what you're seeing.

I did my entire show with nothing but transitions, and with primary colors, I've had very good luck getting things to look as I might expect.

Offline rdebolt

• Patron Member
    • Christmas in Boise
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, »
This is going to sound funny with what we are doing here, but I am colorblind, so I cannot tell you exactly what colors are appearing, but I can tell you that they are not RWB! I will take a video if what I am trying now does not work.

Just for a stab in the dark I decided to check the progamming on my ssc and the check sum has not been correct on either of the first 2 that I have checked. Is there any reason that something would be changing them?

Offline rdebolt

• Patron Member
    • Christmas in Boise
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, »
Ok so I had my wife look and she said that there is green speratically throughout the tree.