Author Topic: channel question  (Read 864 times)

Offline shaunkad

channel question
« on: December 02, 2011, »
To save cord and so I did not have runs across a sidewalk I split some stuff up like my candy canes 1-10 are channels1-10 then 11-20 are channel are 33-42.  Is there away to move them together or am I stuck doing1-10 then going to 33-42 to finish the line 

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
Re: channel question
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, »
From a programming standpoint you can rearrange the channels anyway you want.  Many people use a list sorted by color, i.e., all reds together, all greens, etc.  Other people sort the list by function such as candy canes.  In the little box that says channel order select define new order.  Another window will pop up showing your current sorted order.  Double click between rows where you want to put stuff then scroll down in the list to find what you want to move and use a ctrl-click.  The channel will move to location below the double clicked line. You can also drag the channels to another order.  When you are done be sure to select the little box next to the channel order that will display save the current channel order.  give  it a unique name and you will have another choice to use in the channel order drop down.  You can have multiple sort orders.  It also helps if you drag the top and bottom of the sort box to the top and bottom of your screen you can see more channels at once.  To go back to your original order or any other sort that you created just pick one from the drop down list.  You sequencing follows the channels.  Have fun.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA