Author Topic: xLights 2011e  (Read 5850 times)

Offline keitha43

Re: xLights 2011e
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2011, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Having problems. Smartstrings don't output colors correctly sometimes and if you try to delete a playlist the program crashes. The lms still are playing correctly. This is from LSP to LOR to new xlights format.

I've tried duplicating the "crash when deleting a playlist", but have been unsuccessful - works without issue for me. Could you see if it works under some conditions and not others?

Does the Krypton sequence you sent me exhibit the "smartstrings don't output colors correctly" issue? If so, which channels? at what point in the sequence?

Thanks,

Matt
I had created multiple playlists some with more songs, some with les, some using lms files, some using xlights format. Do the songs need to be removed from the playlist before it can delete a playlist? No it is a different sequence and only was messing up in the xlights format. I went back to using the lms format since my powerful laptop doesn't have a huge delay. I can try it again to test it tonight before the rain hits probably. I also am having a problem with a sign that is supposed to be on during each song. LSP has an issue when something is on before the first time interval so I always wait until after that interval and it works correctly in LSP, but in xlights it works in only 1/2 my songs and never turns on in the other half. Any ideas? I am sure it is the LSP program causing the issue somehow. Sorry I just saw your post.

Offline dowdybrown

• Gleannloch Christmas
Re: xLights 2011e
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2011, »
I had created multiple playlists some with more songs, some with les, some using lms files, some using xlights format. Do the songs need to be removed from the playlist before it can delete a playlist? No it is a different sequence and only was messing up in the xlights format. I went back to using the lms format since my powerful laptop doesn't have a huge delay. I can try it again to test it tonight before the rain hits probably. I also am having a problem with a sign that is supposed to be on during each song. LSP has an issue when something is on before the first time interval so I always wait until after that interval and it works correctly in LSP, but in xlights it works in only 1/2 my songs and never turns on in the other half. Any ideas? I am sure it is the LSP program causing the issue somehow. Sorry I just saw your post.

1) playlists do not have to be empty when you delete them

2) If you will send me a copy of a sequence where the sign does not turn on and let me know which channel, I would be happy to take a look at it.

Matt
Matt Brown