Author Topic: Video with Conductor  (Read 2053 times)

Offline rdebolt

• Patron Member
    • Christmas in Boise
Video with Conductor
« on: December 15, 2011, »
I am trying to figure out the logistics of running the conductor next year with video. Is anyone else using video in their displays?  I normally use a lot of video in my shows so I am trying to think ahead (that is a very scary thing).

Offline mmulvenna

• Patron Member
Re: Video with Conductor
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, »
Yes, I have 30 different videos that play. Will the conductor be able to play the video?
Thanks
Mike

Offline holland lights

• holland lights
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, »
I asked that same question. Currently there is not a board that can handle video and sound playback.

Offline animal

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, »
 You can use the ed with the slave option operateing with the computer sending the sync signal only. This way you can still utilize your computer for anything else withing your software  like video or other serial divices. RJ talks about this at the end of this video. I'm in the same boat running full video with LSP.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

animal

Offline holland lights

• holland lights
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2012, »
Yea i am running video also. Until the conductor can output video also;than there is no point of me even looking at building one. 

Offline dowdybrown

• Gleannloch Christmas
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2012, »
I'm hoping that a Raspberry Pi connected to an etherdongle will be able to handle this scenario. In another 6 weeks I should be able to test the performance of this configuration.

Matt
Matt Brown
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline rm357

Video with Conductor
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2012, »
Does anyone know what the sync code looks like? If it changes based on where you are in the show, you might be able to use that to trigger the videos... This would probably require a little coding on to make work...
Robert
Warner Robins, Georgia, USA