Author Topic: New guys Halloween display  (Read 497 times)

Offline Halstaff

New guys Halloween display
« on: December 21, 2011, »
I've come here looking for help to take my Christmas and Halloween displays to the next level.  I plan on putting together a light show only for Christmas but would like to use the setup to improve my Halloween display as well as my lighting certainly can use some work.  Here's the videos of my singing pumpkins that are my first attempt at animated lighting using a Kit74.  This display was up the evenings leading up to Halloween weekend and then was taken down to be replaced with the spooky display.  Enjoy and have a laugh as it in no way can compare with what I've seen here.  I can't wait for the co-ops to start again so that I can get started!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Singing Pumpkins
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Full Haunt Display

Offline tennhillbilly

Re: New guys Halloween display
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, »
The Haunt is awesome with all the animated props. I have some singing pumpkins that look similar to yours ,but mine are not nearly as bright. What type bulbs are you using in the pumpkins?

Offline Halstaff

Re: New guys Halloween display
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, »
Thanks.
I'm not using anything special for the pumpkins.  Just the lights they came with.  As you saw with my haunt, they don't really fit with my theme but I wanted to put something together and play with synchronized music and Vixen.  With the help of another haunter, I was able to put this together.  It was enough to get me hooked and now I'm ready to take the plunge and go bigger for Christmas.