Author Topic: EtherDongle Coop  (Read 12213 times)

Offline tbone321

Re: EtherDongle Coop
« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2011, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I would get what you want because we can not do multiple ETD coops per year. It takes too many of them to have enough to make an order affordable. I can not promise there will be other orders this year.

RJ

I think that you may be missing my point.  I fully understand where you are coming from on the number of coops and the issues with attempting to do multiple coops with the background processes that are involved with this particular board.  My concern is the timing.  Doing it this early in the year will possibly cut off a large number of new members from the possibility of getting one or being able to run computer free with the conductor.  With the speed that this community is growing I think that doing it too early will disappoint a large group of people. 

Don't forget that the Academy Show is coming up and I bet that you will get a huge interest in the Etherdongle there and a whole lot of disappointment if they can't get one to the following year.  If you really need to do the coop this early in the year, I would suggest that you put out another feeler post like this after the show.  I bet that you will be suprised at the number of requests for it that you get.
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline scharbon

« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2011, »
I am in for at least 1.

Steve

Offline animal

« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2011, »
I'll need 2

Thanks,
      animal

Offline JerryPlak

« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2011, »
Qty: 2
as I planing to use with the with the conductor as it come out  ;)
Thanks RJ
Jerry Plak

Offline jeffrae

« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2011, »
I am in for two

Jeff Rae

Offline bendala

« Reply #65 on: December 30, 2011, »
One maybe 2
Andrew Bendall
Big Rapids, Michigan 49307
Can Program Pic's Upon Request

Offline kjam22

« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2011, »
i am in for at least one - maybe two

Offline odlids

« Reply #67 on: December 30, 2011, »
I would be interested in one please.

Odlid Dave
To err is human but why oh why must I be so human?

Offline denverstone

« Reply #68 on: December 31, 2011, »
I am interested in 1.

Offline stormym

« Reply #69 on: December 31, 2011, »
2 For me!
-Mike

2011 - First Show with 32 Channels

Offline dilgod

• Change your thoughts and you change your world.
« Reply #70 on: December 31, 2011, »
Hi RJ,

2 Etherdongles for me please.

Thanks
Dilip

Offline mmulvenna

• Patron Member
« Reply #71 on: December 31, 2011, »
I would get what you want because we can not do multiple ETD coops per year. It takes too many of them to have enough to make an order affordable. I can not promise there will be other orders this year.

RJ

I think that you may be missing my point.  I fully understand where you are coming from on the number of coops and the issues with attempting to do multiple coops with the background processes that are involved with this particular board.  My concern is the timing.  Doing it this early in the year will possibly cut off a large number of new members from the possibility of getting one or being able to run computer free with the conductor.  With the speed that this community is growing I think that doing it too early will disappoint a large group of people. 

Don't forget that the Academy Show is coming up and I bet that you will get a huge interest in the Etherdongle there and a whole lot of disappointment if they can't get one to the following year.  If you really need to do the coop this early in the year, I would suggest that you put out another feeler post like this after the show.  I bet that you will be suprised at the number of requests for it that you get.

Although I will order in the first coop I would agree with the above statements.
Thanks
Mike

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #72 on: December 31, 2011, »
Thanks for the concern but I would recommend getting what you need early as I have the academy which is a lot of work and I am doing a show no matter what this year so I may not be shipping lots of stuff the end of the year when I get busy creating our show. I also recommend everyone try to go ahead and build your equipment early so people are free to help if you have any issues. Once it gets closer to showtime all the other users get busy with their shows and itis harder for them to take time to help someone who waited to the very end to build their equipment. It gets busy for all of us that time of year.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline bobertcj

« Reply #73 on: December 31, 2011, »
I would order 1.  Thanks.

Offline Beanbag109

• "If I bulid it, it will flash and blink"
« Reply #74 on: December 31, 2011, »
Thanks for the concern but I would recommend getting what you need early as I have the academy which is a lot of work and I am doing a show no matter what this year so I may not be shipping lots of stuff the end of the year when I get busy creating our show. I also recommend everyone try to go ahead and build your equipment early so people are free to help if you have any issues. Once it gets closer to showtime all the other users get busy with their shows and itis harder for them to take time to help someone who waited to the very end to build their equipment. It gets busy for all of us that time of year.

RJ

Good point, I would want two total

Mike