Author Topic: Transformer for Lynx Splitter & Lynx SSR4 with DMX option. *Shipped*  (Read 19089 times)

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
This Coop is for the Transformer only Mfr. P/N: 020-5370-0  that is used in both the Lynx Splitter and the Lynx SSR4 with DMX option.  As members know this transformer is at its End of Life and is no longer being carried by Mouser and are only available from a few companies that have left over stock.

One such company is TTI. Inc found by our member mmciver

Please be advised that these transformers are only usable on the current boards that are available.  So if you have stock of some boards these will work for you.  RJ is making changes to the current version of these boards and these transformers will not be used in the updated versions.

We must act fast due to the limited number of transformers on-hand 320 as of this posting.  This Coop will close on Jan 12th 2011 at 9:00 PM Pacific Standard Time.  I may have to close the coop earlier as I will keep an eye on the vendors stock and our counts.  I will update members if and when this has to happen.  Also if when the order is placed and there are not enough transformers in stock, I will have to go by a first come first basis. The money will be refunded to those who will not receive their order.  Once the Coop is closed I will send each member a PM with the details of their order and what payment is due.  Full payment is expected when the coop is closed since orders cannot be made until all members have paid.  Please get your PayPal payments in as soon as you get the Coop invoice PM. Please insure your PayPal address info is up to date.

Pricing includes PayPal 3% and Coop 3% fees.  As always higher numbers reduce pricing and lower numbers increase pricing.  Change your order as you wish during the ordering portion of the Coop, but please make sure to tell me you or adding or subtracting from your original order.  Please check the order list that follows to make sure I don't miss your order or any changes as the Coop continues and at the end of ordering.

This is the initial quote that I got from TTI it does not include shipping which I will get once I know the total amount of transformers needed.

Qty:

40 pc cost =$ 4.65 ea.
80 pc cost =$ 4.06 ea.
120 pc cost =$ 3.60 ea.
240 pc cost =$ 3.25 ea.
320 pc cost =$ 2.96 ea.

The rep also informed me that we need a minimum order of 40 transformers to make this coop happen or we will have to cancel it and that we would also have to order in lots of 40. Meaning 40,80,120,160.

To be fair to all members we are limiting the amount of transformers to 10 per member at the start of the coop to ensure that those who need them get them.  I will then open up the coop limit if needed to be able to make each 40 lot order.

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Just a heads up we will have to close the coop early (maybe even today) as the stock is at 280 (verified 10AM PST via rep) right now and they sell in blocks of 40. I don't want members to lose out on this.  We are currently at 190 transformers. We will cap the coop at 200 do to information that I received from the rep via phone

Shipping will be in regular USPS flat rate boxes, at the rate to your location.  Transformers will fit in a small box ($5.20 in the US). 

By joining this Coop you also agree that the Coop manager, DLA (as a board to also include all administrators, moderators, and members) shall not be held for any liability.  You are joining this Coop at your own risk.

As with any Coop this Coop is subject to the forum rules.  These rules can be reviewed using the following link.
Forum Coop rules
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If you wish for insurance on the package you will need to check for the rate at USPS.com and add this to your PayPal payment. Then you must include in the PayPal comments that you want $xxx value insurance on the package. We cannot be responsible for lost or damaged uninsured packages once dropped off to USPS and we have a confirmation showing that they accepted and shipped it.

Post in this thread the number you want. You will get a pm when the coop closes telling what to do to pay for your coop items.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, by Rod R »

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
Coop Closed       

member list

Member               Qty         Paid

inzeos                      10           Y   
chrisatpsu                 4            Y
Ozmin                      10          Y   
tbone321                  10          Y
Freebird                   10          Y   
JDMoc                      4            Y
zwiller                      4            Y    
egenoup                   10          Y   
taybrynn                   2           Y    
wirekat                     10          Y   
holland lights             2            Y
Pete                          4           Y
tng5737                     8           Y   
trekster                     10         Y   
jeffl                           1           Y   
Loveroflife96              10         Y
Rod R                        2           Y
Johno123                    5          Y 
jess_her                     10        Y
gophergrove               6          Y
graig d                       2          Y
nlist                           2          Y
loanwolf                     4          Y
caliente christmas       10        Y
klaasbo1                    10        Y

Total                     160   (4 x 40 order blocks meet)

Need to get to 40 for the following orders to be placed

Member                     QTY       Paid

EasyGo                       4         Y     
gzformula                   5         Y
mokeefe                     6         Y
Ozmin                        6         Y
rm357                        5         Y
tbone321                    4         Y
gforman                     10       Y

Slots left              0  (to get to the next 40 order block total 200)

We are good to go order is in the books I will get the tracking number by the end of the day.  Will let everyone know once I receive the transformers.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, by Rod R »

Offline inzeos

In for 8 please.

Offline chrisatpsu

• ahhh, yes... my new blink-i-nator 3000!!!
2 for me
To rule the entire tri-state area!  What's that? Perry the Platypus!!!

Offline Ozmin

• Patron Member
In for 10..

Thks - Bill A.

Offline chrisatpsu

• ahhh, yes... my new blink-i-nator 3000!!!
oops, change mine to 4, forgot a couple a few splitters
To rule the entire tri-state area!  What's that? Perry the Platypus!!!

Offline tbone321

10 for me as well
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline Freebird

• Coop Manager
Im in for 10
  Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, by Freebird »
One day I will fly out of the fog and all of this will be seen clearly!

Offline JDM1oc

4 for me please.  Thanks for making this possible!

Josh

Offline zwiller

Over 40 already, will we hit 80?

4 for me please.  Thanks
Sam, who is happy he flashed his etherdongle with newest firmware!

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."

Offline egenoup

10 for me plz

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
in for 8 please ...
Scott - Castle Rock, Colorado   [ 2 homes, 100% RGB in 2016; since 2008; over 32k channels of E1.31 ]

Offline wirekat

• Patron Member
    • Christmas in Kent
10 please
Kevin Thomas

Offline holland lights

• holland lights
2 for me please.

Offline Pete

4 Please