Author Topic: Transformer for Lynx Splitter & Lynx SSR4 with DMX option. *Shipped*  (Read 19088 times)

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
I had to issue a few refunds,  Due to no user name listed in the comments or anywhere else.  Without that I have no way of knowing who you are.  Please resubmit with that info and what the payment is for as per PM.

Thanks,

Rod

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Welcome to being a coop manager!   ;)

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline Kwajtony

I would like to be on the standby list for 5 if there is one.  Thanks for doing this.
R,
Tony "C"

Offline holland lights

• holland lights
Looks like you could fill another order, at the rate people are wanting to be put on stand by.

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
Yes I know.  If everyone would finish paying for this one I will ask RJ if I could contact the people to see if they wanted me to pursue what is left when I call in on Monday.  But it would have to be extremely fast response and payment from everyone and it would have to meet the 40 min.  The place to poll people is not here it would be in the forum of SSR4 or splitter.   I'll PM RJ to see what he thinks.

Go here and post if interested

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, by Rod R »

Offline IndianaChristmas

• Patron Member
I'd be interested in 10 of these.  Just a bump to show interest.

Offline chrisatpsu

• ahhh, yes... my new blink-i-nator 3000!!!
please keep the comments to the current coop.

anything else should be in the ssr4, or splitter firum sections.
Rod, you can lock your post to keep further unrelated comments out.
To rule the entire tri-state area!  What's that? Perry the Platypus!!!

Offline deanathpc

• Brooks Family Lights
Man I missed this one too.....  Maybe another one?
-------------------
Dean
Check out our web site: 

2011 Light Count: 8,700

[img width= height=]http://www.vixenlights.com/sig/sig_h.php/160.gif[/img]

Offline tbone321

Since Timing is critical, I would give the people who have left to pay until mid day or early evening on Sunday to pay and then open the ones not payed for to anyone that wantsthem and can pay immediately.  I know that this is not normal coop practice but this is not a normal coop and the people who became members were told that the payment needed to be made quickly.  It is not fair to the members that paid promptly to lose out because a few fell asleep at the wheel.
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
Since Timing is critical, I would give the people who have left to pay until mid day or early evening on Sunday to pay and then open the ones not payed for to anyone that wantsthem and can pay immediately.  I know that this is not normal coop practice but this is not a normal coop and the people who became members were told that the payment needed to be made quickly.  It is not fair to the members that paid promptly to lose out because a few fell asleep at the wheel.

I'm sending reminders to the members that still need to pay. [/b]

Again members that are still in need go to the following thread to get more info.  RJ has cleared a second coop.  But this one needs to be in the books first (Meaning order complete).

Go here and post if interested[/color]

« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, by Rod R »

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
As I posted on the members list we are good to go order placed and will have the tracking number in hand by close of business.

Offline zwiller

Thanks for hussle and hard work!  Looks like this will help alot of people.
Sam, who is happy he flashed his etherdongle with newest firmware!

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
Got the tracking number the transformers are on the way, they are due to hit on Friday.  Sorry can do any sorting this weekend my girls have a big swim meet going on. But will knock it out during the week

zwiller thanks for the kind words.  I'm more than happy to help fellow members.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, by Rod R »

Offline holland lights

• holland lights
If you did not do this coop, there would be a lot of people with useless pcbs.

Offline lightingboy82

Thanks Rod! and good luck to your daughters, I was on swim team in HS and it was a great experience. :)