Author Topic: Interest in the Transformer for Lynx Splitter and the Lynx SSR4 with DMX option  (Read 8002 times)

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
This is not a coop <rtt..

Please be advised that these transformers are only usable on the current boards that are available.  So if you have stock of some boards these will work for you.  RJ is making changes to the current version of these boards and these transformers will not be used in the updated versions.

Mfr. P/N: 020-5370-0  that is used in both the Lynx Splitter and the Lynx SSR4 with DMX option.  As members know this transformer is at its End of Life and is no longer being carried by Mouser and are only available from a few companies that have left over stock.

I'm just trying to gauge if there is some interest in the transformers.  I know that the coop only lasted a short time but we had to do it because of some spending orders.  There might be some left that the vendor has but I cannot promise anything.  I will find out on Monday. If the coop was to go down it would happen in an extremely short time I'l taking hours so everyone would have to be on-board both in responding and paying because we don't have a weekend buffer and I'm not going to buy the transformers hoping for members to come thru.  I hope everyone can understand my position.  Also I would have to ask RJ if I could do it all over again so please don't think this is a done deal.

There is maybe 80 left two lots of 40.  Buyer must but per lot 40 pcs.  So that means we have to get people to buy 40 or 80 no in-between.

Our site wants to be fair to everyone so we cannot let people buy transformers and turn around and sell them as that would be against site rules.

What does that mean.  It means that the buyer would be buying for his or her own personal use.

So I'm asking those who would commit to buy them to post here and how many they would buy.  I don not need any maybe's because that would mess up everyone.  RJ has OK's another Coop but I really need people that are really committed to buy.  The Coop would run Monday for a very short period and would have to receive the payment on Monday as well.  This is only if there are units left.  When I call to place the original coop order that order will be completed no matter what.

Please keep an eye on the Coop section as soon as I clear the first coop I will open a second one.  It should be today.  Please act fast so I can get things rolling the second Coop will only last a few hours at most if that. Remember we have to order in lost of 40 meaning 40, 80. I'll post here as well about the coop

Go to the coop section Now!!!!!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   LINK
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, by Rod R »

Offline Jeffl

• Just remember. Wireless is nice. Copper is king!
    • Christmas In Brandon
I think everyone should also be informed that they need to have preexisting boards that match these transformers because RJ is not selling boards for these transformers anymore.

Offline RJ

• Administrator
That was in the post of the coop as I required it. The new pcb will use a different part and these will not work on it.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline holland lights

• holland lights
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That was in the post of the coop as I required it. The new pcb will use a different part and these will not work on it.

RJ
It would be nice to have a transformer large enough to run the leds on the wireless modules. So the people that are making the ssr4 wireless don't have to remove the leds anymore.

Offline zman

• Woodinville Wonderland
I wanted to request 10 because that was the limit. I would want to get more actually looking at the SSR4s and Lynx boards I still have. I will count tomorrow, but I could probably use 20 and that would give me a few spares.

Count me for 20
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, by zman »
I have the CLAP - Christmas Light Addiction Problem - Do you?
LOR - Lynx - Sandevice - J1Sys - Madrix - Advatek
~ Christmas is not a time, it's a state of mind ~

Offline Timon

Question, does the new board have a mounting hole pattern that matches the new version case, the old version or both?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline rimist

Question, does the new board have a mounting hole pattern that matches the new version case, the old version or both?
The new board doesn't exist yet, it is something that RJ will hopefully do later this year. I actually haven't seen a commitment from him on that. I would expect that he will not provide said details until it's out of beta. I also expect he will finish his current project (conductor) before starting on this, but I might be wrong.
- Rimist

Offline RJ

• Administrator

did not know the SSR4 had a change to the case?

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline Timon

Oops, my bad. I thought I clicked on the express thread. Sorry.

Offline vairmoose

• Patron Member
I would be interested in 10 just as backup for existing boards  ( that would not be paired with LE/RX module).   

Larry
3 today (standing at light switch, holding two lighters)
Going live in 2012

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
  • Dont' that poster look dusty?
Would like to get some as well.

Bill

Offline MrChristmas2000

I do have some ssr4 boards as well as would like a couple of spares just in case of failures.

I would put in for 6.

Offline tombmatt

I would like 10 or what ever I can get. I have 15 non dmx and need to upgrade them.

Thanks tom
tombmatt

Offline lortiz

I would be interested in 5.

Leo
Barbara Sher - "Doing is a quantum leap from imagining."

Offline deanathpc

• Brooks Family Lights
I will need at least 5.
-------------------
Dean
Check out our web site: