Author Topic: 2nd Coop Transformer Lynx Splitter & Lynx SSR4 w/DMX option. *Shipped*  (Read 8064 times)

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
This Coop is for the Transformer only Mfr. P/N: 020-5370-0  that is used in both the Lynx Splitter and the Lynx SSR4 with DMX option.  As members know this transformer is at its End of Life and is no longer being carried by Mouser and are only available from a few companies that have left over stock.

Please be advised that these transformers are only usable on the current boards that are available.  So if you have stock of some boards these will work for you.  RJ is making changes to the current version of these boards and these transformers will not be used in the updated versions.

We are going after transformers that 80 units that might be available.  There is a pending order but no hold on the parts and no customer commitment.  But I cannot guarantee that they will be there so this coop might not get off the ground,  But if they are and we can get a members to cooperate, I can act fast and try to secure them Monday morning.  I am currently holding 200 units for the other coop and that order will be placed no matter what first thing Monday morning.

I will try to put a hold on the rest of 80 that are left but the rep would not let me do it on Friday.  What does that mean this coop will close as so as I get to the possible 40 or 80 units they sell in blocks of 40.  Your paypal payment is due imminently the moment the coop closes.  Why you ask,? so the order gets placed and no members loses out. Please insure your PayPal address info is up to date. If you cannot do this I understand but it has to be done this way.

Pricing includes PayPal 3% and Coop 3% fees.  As always higher numbers reduce pricing and lower numbers increase pricing.  Change your order as you wish during the ordering portion of the Coop, but please make sure to tell me you or adding or subtracting from your original order.  Please check the order list that follows to make sure I don't miss your order or any changes as the Coop continues and at the end of ordering.

This is the initial quote that I got from TTI it does not include shipping which I will get once I know the total amount of transformers needed.

Qty:

40 pc cost =$ 4.65 ea.
80 pc cost =$ 4.06 ea.

The rep also informed me that we need a minimum order of 40 transformers to make this coop happen or we will have to cancel it and that we would also have to order in lots of 40. Meaning 40,80.

To be fair to all members we are limiting the amount of transformers to 10 per member at the start of the coop to ensure that those who need them get them.  But I will allow members to also list what number they really need to build boards that they have left to build.  Then I will open up the coop limit if needed to be able to make each 40 lot order.

Example

Qty:   10  (need addition 4)  = 14    This will meet 10 pcs coop limit
                                                    The additional 4 will be allowed if needed to meet lot order

Shipping will be in regular USPS flat rate boxes, at the rate to your location.  Transformers will fit in a small box ($5.20 in the US).  Orders more than 10 may need to ship in a larger box. So there will be an addition charge.

By joining this Coop you also agree that the Coop manager, DLA (as a board to also include all administrators, moderators, and members) shall not be held for any liability.  You are joining this Coop at your own risk.

As with any Coop this Coop is subject to the forum rules.  These rules can be reviewed using the following link.
Forum Coop rules
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If you wish for insurance on the package you will need to check for the rate at USPS.com and add this to your PayPal payment. Then you must include in the PayPal comments that you want $xxx value insurance on the package. We cannot be responsible for lost or damaged uninsured packages once dropped off to USPS and we have a confirmation showing that they accepted and shipped it.

Post in this thread the number you want. You will get a pm when the coop closes telling what to do to pay for your coop items.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, by Rod R »

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
Ok Guys,

Here is what I did. I emailed the rep and told her that if the other customer did not already order the remaining transformers I would like to purchase the 80 that were left or what ever the remaining stock was.  I told her that she could go ahead a place a hold on my credit card for these parts since she already has that information from the previous order.  This way we will have till Tuesday morning for everyone to come thru with their payments.  This means that everyone would have to Paypal me ASAP so we will not lose the units.  This means Monday afternoon latest Monday evening.  I hope everyone is on-board with this since I explained the situation in the coop instructions.  If for any reason anyone does not agree with this, please let me know and I will ask the back-up members to step in.

I will also call first thing Monday and check to be sure she go the email and ask if there is anything that she can do for us.

I received an email from the  rep to call her.  This is what is going on right now.  The order that is in the system is not letting her place an hold on the parts.  The parts have not been ordered and are still in the warehouse.  She had them check.  She is waiting for a reply from her supervisor about what the actual status is .  I'll know in the next 5 or so minutes.

1st group

Member                     QTY       Paid

wbuehler                    10          Y
vairmoose                  10          Y
lortiz                          5            Y
Rod R                        2            Y
deanathpc                  5            Y
CW                           2             Y
IndianaChristmas       6             Y 

Slots left              0  LOT FULL FOR FIRST 40 (to get to the first 40 order block total 40)

2nd group
Member                     QTY       Paid

IndianaChristmas        4            Y     
basis21b                     4           Y
zman                         10          Y 
pete peters                10          Y
MrChristmas2000        6           Y
lightingboy82              6           Y

Slots left              0 Second lot Full (to get to the first 40 order block total 80)

We are good to go all members paid up

It's 2.33 PST. We are close enough in payments that I can say that the back-up orders will cover the outstanding orders if needed. So I'm calling in to confirm the payment probably won't ship till tomorrow though  So we are good to go.  Thank you guys for getting the payment in so fast,  Makes things easier for me especially for this type of deal. Now back to our normal style coops    ;D

Back-up list

Member                   Qty:         

Kwajtony                  5
tombmatt                  10
zman                        5

OK guys we are good go the supervisor released the units in the system and told her to go ahead and sell them to us.  They have my credit card info.  I just need everyone to follow thru so I can tell here ship  Don't want to be stuck with 80 transformers, wife will kill me.  I will be sending out PM in a couple minutes.  Give me a little time as I have to wait to get the total from the rep with shipping.  If everyone can pay before the close of business CT I will have them place the order today if not tomorrow.  If you cannot follow thru with your payment let me know ASAP so I can contact the people on the back-up list.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, by Rod R »

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
  • Dont' that poster look dusty?
10 please

Bill

Offline vairmoose

• Patron Member
10 Please   

Larry
3 today (standing at light switch, holding two lighters)
Going live in 2012

Offline lortiz

Qty 5 for me.

Thanks,

Leo
Barbara Sher - "Doing is a quantum leap from imagining."

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
Qty: 2 forgot about my other 2 boards

Offline deanathpc

• Brooks Family Lights
Qty of 5 please.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
-------------------
Dean
Check out our web site: 

2011 Light Count: 8,700

[img width= height=]http://www.vixenlights.com/sig/sig_h.php/160.gif[/img]

Offline CW

2 please.
thanks,
Craig

Offline IndianaChristmas

• Patron Member

Offline basis21b

Tom B

Offline zman

• Woodinville Wonderland
I have the CLAP - Christmas Light Addiction Problem - Do you?
LOR - Lynx - Sandevice - J1Sys - Madrix - Advatek
~ Christmas is not a time, it's a state of mind ~

Offline pete peters

Please put me in (10)  TEN

Thanks Much

Pete Peters

Offline MrChristmas2000

6 please for me.

Offline lightingboy82

I'm in for 6, 10 if needed to fill slots.

Offline Kwajtony

I'm in for 5.
R,
Tony "C"