Author Topic: 2nd Coop Transformer Lynx Splitter & Lynx SSR4 w/DMX option. *Shipped*  (Read 8051 times)

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
OK we are full.  I will go over the numbers and inform you guys in a little how we will handle this.  Please make sure your totals are correct.

Offline tombmatt

put me on backup list for 10 or whatever I can get.
saw message late :-[

Thanks
Tom

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
OK everybody I put some additional information on the member list.

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
I received an email from the  rep to call her.  This is what is going on right now.  The order that is in the system is not letting her place an hold on the parts.  The parts have not been ordered and are still in the warehouse.  She had them check.  She is waiting for a reply from her supervisor about what the actual status is .  I'll know in the next 5 or so minutes.

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
OK guys we are good go the supervisor released the units in the system and told her to go ahead and sell them to us.  They have my credit card info.  I just need everyone to follow thru so I can tell here ship  Don't want to be stuck with 80 transformers, wife will kill me..  I will be sending out PM in a couple minutes.  Give me a little time as I have to wait to get the total from the rep with shipping.  If everyone can pay before the close of business CT I will have them place the order today if not tomorrow.

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
OK all PM's were sent out if you did not get one please let me know.  If you can't follow thru let me know so I can contact the people on the backup.  Need to get order placed by tomorrow or they will charge my credit card automatically.  I don't need to be stuck with extra transformers so I will cancel the order if everyone does not pay on time.  It is against site policy for me to buy extras to sell.  If everyone pays before close of business CT I will place the order today

ORDER PLACED 2:33 PST
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, by Rod R »

Offline MrChristmas2000

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
  • Dont' that poster look dusty?

Offline lortiz

Hi Rod,

WOW. Record time. You did a great job on these 2 COOPS.

Always one step ahead of everything.

Congratulations.   <res.

Now I am nominating you to run the next 500 Express COOP....  ::)

Leo
Barbara Sher - "Doing is a quantum leap from imagining."

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Rod,

WOW. Record time. You did a great job on these 2 COOPS.

Always one step ahead of everything.

Congratulations.   <res.

Now I am nominating you to run the next 500 Express COOP....  ::)

Leo

Leo, thanks for the kind words but the group reacted fast which enabled me to do this.  So "hats off to everyone". <la..

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
I just received an email with the tracking number rep said that it will hit Monday.

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
Update: UPS Tracking, box should be delivered by close  of business tomorrow 1/17/12

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
Wife just called UPS just dropped off the box of transformers.  I'll get to the sorting tonight as soon as I finish printing the shipping labels out from the first COOP as I don't want to mix things up.  Might be able to get thru the sorting and labels for this coop tonight as well.  Keep you guys posted.

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
All sorting completed and labels printed(with the help of my kids  <la..).  Will drop these off with the remaining boxes of the first coop at the the P.O. in the morning.  Should be in your hands by the weekend.

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
Everything Shipped!!!!!