Author Topic: Stuff for Sale - New items added and some prices reduced  (Read 4760 times)

Offline Steve Gase

• WinterLightShow in Georgetown, TX
IMO -- and to offer some unsolicited feedback...

I think you are going to need to bring down the price of the power cords.
If the buyer pays for shipping, your $1.50 cords may be $1.71.

The same quantity, new, from Monoprice -- with shipping to my house is $1.35/ea.

16AWG may also be overkill for some people -- driving LEDs doesn't require the same heavy-duty cabling, and I've seen some people use $1 extensions from the dollar store with their LEs -- with a greater length.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro

Offline memphislights

These are the 3', not the 2' cords.  If you can get them shipped from monoprice for .30 cents less than the cost before shipping, then I am missing something.
It's not about more, it's about enough.

Offline Steve Gase

my mistake, i am sorry.

i picked the wrong item and used the price based on PC power cords, with the wrong connector. 

you are indeed offering these cords at a discounted price!!

sorry for butting in with the wrong info!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro

Offline memphislights

No problem.  So you wanna buy some cords?   ;D
It's not about more, it's about enough.

Offline Steve Gase

As luck would have it, I have 160 of my own cut and stripped.  I'm about to look for a solder pot to tin them all.