Author Topic: LOR setup  (Read 1822 times)

Offline mnarel

LOR setup
« on: January 10, 2012, »
I have 4 Light-o-rama controllers I'm ready to let go.   These are the pre-fab steel 30amp controllers set up for commercial use.  One has the MP3 pro show director installed (sd card run show direct from unit).

They are the 2nd gen equivalent of the 1602 controller currnently sold on the LOR site.  These just turned 4 years old, but were only used for 2 seasons (I ran Lynx only the last two years) and were never out in the weather (units were inside garage with wiring out through the windows to yard.  I hooked them up and ran a test to make sure and they all function perfectly.

Planning on ebaying them shortly but figured I'd throw em up here first just in case anyone was looking.  They were $340 ea new and $480 for the one with the show director.   Looking to clear $1000 even for the lot or pieced out at $240 ea and $350 for the one with the show director.

Will ship cheapest method available, local pickup, or as requested by buyer.

I can send pics if anyone is interested.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, by mnarel »

Offline jrtem9

Re: LOR setup
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, »
Hi,
I am interested but I am also a newbie so I have no idea what you have or if there is anything else needed to go with it to make it work. My 12 year old daughter has just had a major brain surgery last week and she has been begging me to get our house dancing. She is my little helper and the only one that will get out in the cold with me to decorate. The last couple of years we used a preprogrammed box another member sent me for free for my daughter. God bless him. She has loved it as have I. She actually asked for us to do it the right way for Christmas. Unfortunately, our finances have not allowed it but I have not given up hope on doing it for her. I would like to possibly purchase some of your equipment but as I said not sure what you have. I have the stuff to put together one Lynx controller but can't find time to do it. I have had it since last year and I figure I may have to try buying something that is ready to plug in and use. But I have to work it out financially as well. So if you can send pictures of what you have and what does what so I can figure out what else may be needed I can see exactly how much I have to come up with. If you are looking for an immediate sell just let me know and I will not trouble you further. As I'm sure you understand I can't guarantee that I can deliver that quickly. Thanks for your time and I pray for your patience or for you to accomplish your goal you have set forth in selling your equipment. God Bless.

Thanks,
Larry

Offline urthegman

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2012, »
I hate to go off topic, but as a father of a 12 year old daughter of my own, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family for a speedy recovery with zero set backs for your courageous daughter!!!

Offline Mike Hill

• Here to learn
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, »
I'm interested in what you have, at least part of it.  Would like to take the show director off your hands as well as one of the others.....

please send pics to:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mike Hill
First display date 11-2011
"Never explain your actions, your enemies don't believe it and your friends don't need it."

Offline mnarel

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, »
Can't seem to post more than one pic at a time.  This is the inside of the show controller unit (under outer panel)

Offline mnarel

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2012, »
and this is 'under the hood' of the second panel to the actual control board.   All four units have the double front panel with the power switch and external fuses.  All cables are 3 prong and fully grounded.

Offline tbone321

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2012, »
The reason is due to the size of the pictures.  Each one is getting close to the total allowable size of all pics for a single post.
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline Jeffl

• Just remember. Wireless is nice. Copper is king!
    • Christmas In Brandon
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2012, »
I have Photoshop and it has a "Save for Web" option that shrinks the quality and size down for this purpose.  I'm sure other programs can do a similar action.